2V GT takes down new 5.0!

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
So little backstory.. This kid is 18 and has a 2001 bolt on cobra and a new 5.0 but claims he bought them both (I'm thinking mom and dad's money) which I'm highly doubting. So kid mouths off the other day and is just being a complete douche about how his bolt on cobra is closer to my 2v than my 2v is to his 5.0 and says he knows for a fact his 5.0 is much faster than my car. So I call him out and tell him to come run. After he makes a few excuses about days he can't do it I say fine just come do it tonight. He shows up and the following took place! He seemed to have a less of a dick head attitude after everything was said and done.

His car has full Kooks exhaust, an intake and tune and made 409 to the wheels. It's a 3.73 gear, brembo/ track pack car on 20" wheels and street tires. I was on my bigs and littles tonight just in case. It was some great racing let me tell ya, they were close and I knew they would be. Proud of my old 2v still putting in work after rolling 96k miles this past weekend! First and second races are 40-120 pulls, third race was a 10 roll and he missed third gear.

[video=youtube_share;494PP3BJhBw]http://youtu.be/494PP3BJhBw[/video]

[video=youtube_share;bQNhZq_bL8g]http://youtu.be/bQNhZq_bL8g[/video]

[video=youtube_share;dC85eJ0rMIo]http://youtu.be/dC85eJ0rMIo[/video]

Last edited:

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Hell yeah man. Always nice to shut guys up like that. Nice kills. Should've asked him to race his cobra next lol

Zemedici

Established Member
Good runs.

Wonder how his parents would feel about him street racing a car they were paying for :lol:

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
I think I know who you are talking about... Traxx/Quinten? Actually I know I am right because I am watching his video on Insta right now hahah. Nice kill man, 2v is putting in work!

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Did the kid know the mods on your gt?

Oh yeah, he'd saw the car at a car show previously this year, and I told him what the car had done to it and even what it ran at the track. He was convinced that his 5.0 was faster and when I asked him what his car had ran at the track he said he didn't want to speculate because of to many variables. Then I asked him how he knew his car was faster than mine since he didn't want to "speculate" lol

I think I know who you are talking about... Traxx/Quinten? Actually I know I am right because I am watching his video on Insta right now hahah. Nice kill man, 2v is putting in work!

Haha yeah that is him, he told me this was his first ever real street race. I drove the piss out of my car to pull that off. That kids car is definitely fast, I was powershifting that thing harder than I ever have before lol

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Any pics of your car OP? I used to have a black 2000 gt, used to love that thing. Had some really bad withdrawals when I traded it for my old c5z06.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Any pics of your car OP? I used to have a black 2000 gt, used to love that thing. Had some really bad withdrawals when I traded it for my old c5z06.

It's ironic you say that, because I'd really like to have a C5 ZO6 next! lol

photo-130.jpg

photo-124.jpg

photo-122.jpg

This is how it sat last night, as I had the 15's on the car. Older picture before the cowl hood went on recently.

photo-63.jpg

Last edited:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Must've been a great feeling!! Don't shift your baby like that too much, meh , I am sure your car enjoyed it:)

The fully built T45source trans likes it! Zak said this thing could be powershifted and it's definitely getting used like it's meant to be haha!

Whistler98

Established Member
Zak built mine also and that's what he told me with mine. Haven't been able to use it to much yet though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread