3.4 install problems

ditchsnake

Established Member
I'm thinking about a 3.4 soon. Wanted to know what install problems you guys have had with the 3.4 and regular inlet such as EGR install, clearence with the fore rails. It's good to know what you are getting into. Thanks

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
There's quite a few threads on here discussing exactly what you're asking about. Do a search and you'll find all the answers you need to know. Not trying to be rude but I'm just saying.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Gene,

There's no problems or fitment issues with the regular non crusher 3.4L setup. The Fore rails fit so there's no need to worry.

I still need to post the hood clearance pics which I'll finally get done this evening. Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Jared

ditchsnake

Established Member
Ducks in a row

Thank you Jared, as I compile my list it keeps getting bigger and bigger and way more expensive. That was a great price on the blower but it's the fuel stuff that's killer. Look forward to the pics. Still thinking about the k member spacers too. Couldn't find them on your site but I know you have them. I have been enough of a bother too. Thanks Gene

Users who are viewing this thread