3.4whipple + crusher inlet

r_vas85

yeah!!!!
Established Member
im getting ready to buy a 3.4 along with the crusher inlet package..my question is should i go ahead and port the heads and get some custom cams get the most outta of it.also a sense of security for the engine .im looking at getting into the 750+rwhp

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
If you're thinking about doing this and want to, you might as well start fresh and build a complete new engine from scratch.

The 3.4 with that inlet will easily make north of 700hp with the stocker though. Just a matter of how bullet proof you want things.

iBiTe03

Established Member
id go the same route posi said. I mean with the whipple/crusher/ported heads and cams your looking at 8-9k just in parts, so spend 1 or 2 more and get a bad ass short block.

r_vas85

yeah!!!!
Established Member
and what if i wouldnt port or get cams but still get the 3.4w/crusher...with a safe tune and supporting mods..how much HP can i expect?
or is it even worth it??..

r_vas85

yeah!!!!
Established Member
money is good...im just trying a to get view or all the possibilities

r_vas85

yeah!!!!
Established Member
yeah i remember..we were sending messages back to each other a few months ago..ive heard of paso robles but ive never been their..

SLEEPERSTATUS

Banned
yeah i remember..we were sending messages back to each other a few months ago..ive heard of paso robles but ive never been their..

we will have to get together then.....theres a few around here:rockon:
091.jpg

r_vas85

yeah!!!!
Established Member
sounds like fun..but it'll be a few more months...seems like i only see my car a few weeks outta the year...

r_vas85

yeah!!!!
Established Member
i was there for the opening night a few weeks ago at famoso..saw a few cobras..and they werent doing soo good...

r_vas85

yeah!!!!
Established Member
really....twinscrews or some average mod cobras? did you run your ride or just check it out?
yeah i saw a whipple but he was having tractions problems..i just just watched..

do the heads and cams or you'll be stuck at 703 like me
so ur just running the 3.4 w/crusher..whats your boost..and what kind of fuel are u using

Users who are viewing this thread