3+ GIGS of VIDEOS!!!!!

1999yellowgt

Established Member
Well I get some disks from a friend and some of my own archives and I finally put them all in one place with a ton of bandwidth!!!!!!!!

www.somedrunkguy.com

then click on the video section.

Also keep an eye on my site I update it every day.
:beer:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Sorry I'm beating on your server now. So many goodies!!! Holding up quite well. I run T speed normally. :)

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
What's your problem?

What's your problem w/ Christians? You apparently have an axe to grind w/ Christians. :nonono:

1999yellowgt

Established Member
Don't hijack the thread this is about video's if you want to arguge religon read my disclaimer....but......

No I have no axe to grind with em'. I'm one. But I hate the fact that those types of people feel the need to cause noise polution. Let people make their own chocies.

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Well, this thread IS about your website. If you'r a Christian, then why the drunkenness and cursing? :??:

1999yellowgt

Established Member
Well the bad news is you guysmanaged to cripple my bandwidth ;) but the good news it i'm gonns recompile apache and throttle the bandwidth down a little and everyone cn still down load. at a good speed. sorry it will be back up tommorow night.

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Originally posted by 1999yellowgt
Well the bad news is you guysmanaged to cripple my bandwidth ;) but the good news it i'm gonns recompile apache and throttle the bandwidth down a little and everyone cn still down load. at a good speed. sorry it will be back up tommorow night.

Hey man...I'm sure everyone appreciate's you taking the time and effort...I for one....:beer: You have an awesome selection..I'm probly part to blame on the cripple job:( :cryying: :uh oh: :chicken: ........;-) :lol: :thumbsup:

saadcobra

Be away from me
Established Member
Originally posted by 1999yellowgt
Well I get some disks from a friend and some of my own archives and I finally put them all in one place with a ton of bandwidth!!!!!!!!

www.somedrunkguy.com

then click on the video section.

Also keep an eye on my site I update it every day.
:beer:

Hi 1999yellowgt

What’s the problem, yesterday I can download but today I can not, it said it’s not unavailable or cannot be found so what is the solution???

poneypower

They call me Shipwreck!
Established Member
i look at the idiot 3 picture and I see Fu-ccillo on the tag frame. And then I see you are from Cuse. Nice to see a central New York person! I used to live in Newark, East of Rochester. Your site is muy good btw! Keep up the good work

Last edited:

1999yellowgt

Established Member
I'm reconfiguring the server as we speak. i need to find a way to rate limit the bandwidth. You guys crippled my last night :) so hopfully it will be back up soon.

1999yellowgt

Established Member
OK FILES ARE BACK UP. 15 people at a time can log on annaomously to the site via FTP and down load. this should be much easyer for everyone. try not to hog up to much time. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread