3+ GIGS of VIDEOS!!!!!

Ex-'93 Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by 1999yellowgt
I'm reconfiguring the server as we speak. i need to find a way to rate limit the bandwidth. You guys crippled my last night :) so hopfully it will be back up soon.

Heh. You got crippled because I told people in another thread that they could DL the GT40 vid form your site:p :-D .

Within a VERY short amount of time from my post ... you were crippled.

Notice the EXTREME popularity of the third version of the GT40 Video thread in video section. Good thing that they finally found a link that works. Now maybe they wont robb your BW.

My apologies if the incident irritated you. Then again .. if you don't want to exceed bw ... don't post up a video section on a highly populated forum. ;-)

One more thing ... don't call yourself a Christian if you don't put 100% into being one. The dedication is all or nothing ... sorry to be the one to break it to you. Honestly, if you were studying the Bible and going to church every Sunday and understanding the sermons ... you would know that you aren't currently a Christian. You may have accepted Jesus as your one and only savior ... but you are not a christian. Being a christian is discipline, devotion, love, dedication, decipleship, evangelism, and more. You may go to church and wave your hand at our lord ... but you are not a Christian until you are completely transformed by the trinity (father,son, holy spirit) and by the word. This is only a constructive conviction that I point out to a brother, you, that is thinking in a manner that I once did. Take from it as you will.

Best regards.

Last edited:

shanker

Cheesecake FTW!
Established Member
"2vipersracing" wont open and when i try to delete it it says another program is trying to use it. Norton says the same thing when I try to scan it.

Bandicoot

Established Member
Originally posted by Ex-'93 Cobra

One more thing ... don't call yourself a Christian if you don't put 100% into being one. The dedication is all or nothing ... sorry to be the one to break it to you. Honestly, if you were studying the Bible and going to church every Sunday and understanding the sermons ... you would know that you aren't currently a Christian. You may have accepted Jesus as your one and only savior ... but you are not a christian. Being a christian is discipline, devotion, love, dedication, decipleship, evangelism, and more. You may go to church and wave your hand at our lord ... but you are not a Christian until you are completely transformed by the trinity (father,son, holy spirit) and by the word. This is only a constructive conviction that I point out to a brother, you, that is thinking in a manner that I once did. Take from it as you will.

Best regards.

Amen :thumbsup: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread