$3000 for Wheels and Tires......What Would You Get?

HouseOfPower

I'm asking because that's basically what I've given myself as a spending limit for the new L. I was trying to keep a significantly smaller budget for wheels, but they are the centerpiece of a vehicle and can give it a unique identity. I want some billet polished wheels that are light and look great too. But most importantly I want something DIFFERENT. what would you do?

HouseOfPower

I kind of think it would be tight to get the same wheels that are on my cobra showcar on the lightning that I will use to tow it in 20x10's; or is that cheesy?

2a.gif

http://superbuytires.com/Budnik/Tiller Five/

They're Budnik Billet high polished Tiller 5's. they are pricey.....the first time buying them hurt:eek:

PS sorry bout the 4x4 stance.......no motor or tranny in the car there

Last edited:

denali_on_26's

I have a traction problem
Established Member
same as vert.....my opinion
that would be pimp...... especialy b/c the L is gonna be the cobratow pig...i would get the same for the tailer

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
DEF get 22's my girls brother has an 01 ligning red black windows smoked headlights and taillights with deep dish 22's chrome lip and black center spoked wheels. looks soo sick i want that truck

s|ck

Established Member
I got a 3/5 drop on 22's and it looks sick, have gotten a lot of compliments. So i say go with some 22's and some lowering :)

s|ck

Established Member
If i had the money i would definitely go with some wheels like MMShaggys truck, i am absolutely in love with those wheels.

2484755_2_full.jpg

2484755_10_full.jpg

GK_crewchief

Kenne Bell Boosted
Established Member
If i had the money i would definitely go with some wheels like MMShaggys truck, i am absolutely in love with those wheels.

2484755_2_full.jpg

2484755_10_full.jpg

What's the actual wheel dimentions. I am thinking about getting some 22's myself. Also, where is a good place to get them online with tires?

HouseOfPower

the truck is silver, single turboed and allready has a 2/4 drop for the record. I really want to stay away from heavy chrome wheels. I don't want to lose function to gain looks. A lightweight billet wheel is the way to go for me. 20 or 22 doesn't matter. I'd be cool with either.

HouseOfPower

those run $850 a piece for 22 x10's. meaning I would need $3400 for the wheels alone. can't pull that off unfortunately. Now in 20x10 the wheels would be $2500. I can get tires for around $650, so that might work. However as far as Bonspeed billets go the malibu would be my choice
MALIBU%20DETAIL.jpg

Last edited:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
^^^email James and ask him whats the best price that he can do for the 22's.

I'll say that you could get them for about $2800.00.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
I'm not sure who james is to be honest. can you introduce me?

James is one of the only 2 salesmen that they have. Just give them a cal and ask for him. More than likely you will be leaving a voicemail message.

Just say that you were given his name by another customer that he helped out on some 22's for his L.

Users who are viewing this thread