300ZX Turbo vs 03 Cobra

mkdiehl

Established Member
Since I ordered my car (in May) I have been waiting to answer this question myself but, since I still don't have my car, maybe someone else has the answer.

I have owned several Mustangs and other sports cars, but until now, the fastest car I have owned is a 90 300ZX Turbo with a Stillen stage 3 kit on it (400 HP).

Anyone have experience with both and can comment on acceleration / driving comparisons?

mkdiehl

Established Member
03ShadowCobra:
My original order came in in July but was destroyed during shipment......reordered in August and am still waiting.....

logan_yomtov

Established Member
all i know is that i've raced my friends 91 300zx TT. and won from a 60mpn roll till about 120. I have 6-8 lengths on him when i shut down.
His mods: Apexi avc-r - 12lbs of boost, Greddy cat-back, Straight pipes, and stillen intake.

All i had was magnaflow X pipe w/ high flow cats and upr CAI.

these cars are definately faster.

Last edited:

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
check the kill block baby... Enjoy the "New" Fastest car that you've ever owned!:gt:

SonterraSVT

10thAnniversary SVT Cobra
Established Member
Originally posted by mkdiehl
03ShadowCobra:
My original order came in in July but was destroyed during shipment......reordered in August and am still waiting.....

OMG, What happened to the car?

mkdiehl

Established Member
Originally posted by SonterraSVT
OMG, What happened to the car?

Apparently is was hail damage.....$7,000 worth. Ford wouldn't let the dealer sell it and took it back....:cuss:

slow lane

proud daddy
Established Member
From the driver's seat the Cobra may feel slower, but quarter mile times, dyno runs and kills don't lie.

If you have a friend you trust a lot, take a ride in the passenger seat once the car's broken in. It's a completely different experience (if you don't completely trust that friend it will be ass puckering).

Users who are viewing this thread