31 allocations for military or those supporting military overseas

Helmet

Established Member
Yeah if it's built I would have to agree on the other hand if it's shipping overseas I'm sure there is a little more effort and coordination considerations that have to take place. Also, I don't know how true this is but several different MAS reps have said that my car was going to be their first delivered. With that being said following this thread I believe both of ours was built around the same time so I'm sure it will start moving soon. To ensure this I would call MAS seeing how you gave them money well in advance that you could have been making interest off of. Like I told lemers I have their ford program managers contact info pm me if you want it.

Ya, After quite a few unanswered calls and emails about why did they send me an email on 9 December that it has shipped when in fact it had not, someone eventually emailed me back saying that Ford was waiting for a truck to transport it to California. It sounded to me like they were assuming that was the reason

smkn350

Established Member
Ya, After quite a few unanswered calls and emails about why did they send me an email on 9 December that it has shipped when in fact it had not, someone eventually emailed me back saying that Ford was waiting for a truck to transport it to California. It sounded to me like they were assuming that was the reason

Did you get a hold of the contact I sent you?

smkn350

Established Member
Any overseas personnel interested in a Hellcat let me know.

I originally went in to inquire about a hellcat. Thank God they were in between model years and I couldn't order one. I then asked if I could order a GT350 and he laughed at me, granted this was beginning of May '15. Wouldn't you know he hooked me up with my dream.

Last edited:

Lemers

Established Member
Just got word. My car is complete. They are supposed to be working to get it to the port ASAP!!! I hope they can. There is still a chance it gets here before I leave.

Helmet

Established Member
Just got word. My car is complete. They are supposed to be working to get it to the port ASAP!!! I hope they can. There is still a chance it gets here before I leave.

I hope you get to enjoy it for a while before you go on TDY :burnout:

smkn350

Established Member
Glad to hear your car is built. It took them about two weeks for mine to ship after being built. Also, let me know how the process to ship it over seas goes.

Lemers

Established Member
3463014692a591a7e9deceeb3ebc2ce2.jpg

dd8da9f13ef22cf9d55aa32af56ecc6b.jpg

A black GT350 is at Ramstein on display. I believe the lottery to buy the last 2 2016 MAS GT350s is on 14 Feb. so some lucky SOB will be driving their Shelby long before most of us who have been waiting.

BIGRED5oh

Established Member
smkn350, are you able to post some pictures of your Shelby? I'm in touch with a MAS rep for a 2017 GT350....Long wait ahead

Lemers

Established Member
So I thought I was going to have the coolest car in my village when I get my GT350.

Well I came home from a TDY to see this sitting right across the street

e6eead5fac8ebbb6ea32edc896995fd2.jpg

Not sure what this guy does, but he is always bringing home different BMWs, so I hope this one doesn't stay long.

Lemers

Established Member
So, MAS still has my GT350 at the port in Brimmerhaven, GM. They said the it arrived without the stripes on the back bumper.

What are the chances that there was damage to the car and MAS is trying to cover it up by replacing the bumper and now they need stripes?

This whole situation just pisses me off.

-------------------------------------------------
2016 GT350 Magnetic w/Black Stripes / Black Roof /Tech Package, ETA 10 April (Kaiserslautern, Germany), under MSRP

Helmet

Established Member
So, MAS still has my GT350 at the port in Brimmerhaven, GM. They said the it arrived without the stripes on the back bumper.

What are the chances that there was damage to the car and MAS is trying to cover it up by replacing the bumper and now they need stripes?

This whole situation just pisses me off.

I have seen a few pics of stripes missing off of GT350s but why would that keep it from being delivered? As far as MAS pissing you off
I feel your pain, MAS tells me mine is being delivered on one ship then tells me it's on another and according to marinetraffic.com neither one is expected to arrive in Korea.
First I get an arrival date of 19 April then they tell me it has been delayed until 26 April. It wouldn't surprise me if it wound up missing the way things have been going.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread