315/35/17s NittoDrs on stocK 17x9?

CGLhawk260

Established Member
Small favor, does anyone have a picture of this tire on a stock 17x9 rim? I am concerned that the tire will bulge out on the sidewall of the rim.

2003 Cobra Convert
Intake, Cats/ X pipe, Flow Master Catback, 2.75 dia pulley/tensioner. 17x9 Cobra R Rims. Dyno tuned at Modular Motorsports 498 rwhp 460 rwtq STD numbers?

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I'll get you a pic later. I've been running the Nittos on the stock rims with no problems or bulging for a while. A lot of my friends have to.
The Nitto 315's are a lot narrower than the BFG or Goodyears.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Suspension unloaded.

From the pic you can see how the full tire is not in contact with the road at street pressures.

Last edited:

Black10thSVT

Established Member
315/35/17 Nitto's are the only ones that you can put on 9" rim.(because nitto's run small) Thats what Im running on mine. They dont look bad at all and I'm anal about stuff like that. I'll try to get some pic's up later.

Jroc

Established Member
Before C/O's.

hpim0117.jpg

After C/O's. And yes I will be raise the rear of my car up quite a bit. I like to keep an equal spacing between the tire and fenderwell all the way around the tire.

hpim0120.jpg

These tires are just to hold me over until I can afford to put some tires on my 18" AFS replica's.

Users who are viewing this thread