315 M/T ET ST Radials are on!

twhitey

Established Member
That's the set up I wanted to run but found a good deal on 18 replicas. Looks like it should have came from ford that way.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yeah the 17" prices at Lethal are definitely better than the AFS GB, but wheelreplicas.com has them both beat.

(2) 17x9 / (2) 17x10.5 chrome wheels shipped...
Wheel Replicas $673.00
Lethal $695.96.
AFS GB $945.00 $250+ for these wheels?? WTF :nonono:

Most people, including myself, are looking for 18x10.5 wheels.
To bad no one other than AFS makes the 18x10.5. :(

There's a minimal difference between our price and wheel replicas price. Keep in mind that we're also a supporting vendor here and will always do our best to earn your business as well as answer questions and post specials from time to time on the forum. That should hopefully be enough to earn your business. If you're concerned about a small price difference like that you're also always welcome to give us a call and ask us to match it. Most of the time we'll be able to without an issue.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks, Jared

Jared

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
There's a minimal difference between our price and wheel replicas price. Keep in mind that we're also a supporting vendor here and will always do our best to earn your business as well as answer questions and post specials from time to time on the forum. That should hopefully be enough to earn your business. If you're concerned about a small price difference like that you're also always welcome to give us a call and ask us to match it. Most of the time we'll be able to without an issue.

Thanks, Jared

Jared

Thats good people right there Lethal FTW:beer:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
got the same wheels the other day, just dont know what tires I want yet. Plus I'm gonna run a small spacer to let the wheels sit flush on the fender line.

jt239

Established Member
How do most of you fit 315's? Wheel spacers, or is there some kit out there? Sorry for the thread jack
Edit - PM me the full sized pic in your sig and I'll tell you!

Looks very nice, I'm getting ready to buy the 315 18 M/Ts like urs for my car. What is ur side wall size??
They are 315/35/17. I measured the total tire height and its the same as my fronts - 275/40/17.

Thanks, Jared

Jared

Exactly what I did and you guys hooked me up. Thanks.

Last edited:

SVT32VDOHC

Established Member
I have only had the car out for a few short rides...the rain has washed all the salt away but the potholes are a different story.. :nonono:
I dont drive the snake in the rain so i will probably never know how the M/t's do in wet conditions. The tread design has been updated with more grooves so my guess is that they are better than the previous version.

Not sure how they hook yet either, I am waiting for the weather here to warm up a bit. The track opens next month..:rockon: All I can tell you is that they look sweet! I love how much wider they are than my 275 BFG's.

I'm in your area too...the pot holes are amazingly huge! Go 696 to 94 east....OMG!!! Thankfully they are redoing all that.

BTW...your car is sick. I love the look of the 315's!

jt239

Established Member
^^For Sure, 696 is horrible!^^

And thanks for the comment...when do you want to go tear up the streets?

Users who are viewing this thread