315 M/T ET ST Radials are on!

jt239

Established Member
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminator-talk-229/578152-17x10-5-chrome-replicas-oos.html

Got them on the new 17x10.5 replicas with no spacer. Drivers side tire touched the IRS bolt (MM low profile) jacked up but cleared by maybe 1/2" when the suspension was loaded. Clearance is good on the passenger side.

Once the weather improves I will take it out and double check everything but happy with the results so far!

NewTires2.jpg

NewTires3.jpg

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
nice, are you runnin a wheel spacer and what size rims you got
edit: apparently i forgot how to read

Last edited:

jt239

Established Member
I have only had the car out for a few short rides...the rain has washed all the salt away but the potholes are a different story.. :nonono:
I dont drive the snake in the rain so i will probably never know how the M/t's do in wet conditions. The tread design has been updated with more grooves so my guess is that they are better than the previous version.

Not sure how they hook yet either, I am waiting for the weather here to warm up a bit. The track opens next month..:rockon: All I can tell you is that they look sweet! I love how much wider they are than my 275 BFG's.

Last edited:

pavich91

Established Member
They look great! I have a few buddy's that just put them on on they said they hook really good. An amazing difference in feeling when ripping it. I think I will go the same route because even a 40mph I punch it and break loose.:burnout:

Hardtopz28

Established Member
I have the same tire on my cammed, n20 camaro. They hook like holy hell. The tire has broke a drive shaft and a 10 bolt rearend on the street with 4000 rpm launches. I had a set of nittos and they dont belong in the same sentence as the m/t.

jt239

Established Member
how do these compare to the bfgs

not sure yet, I'm guessing they are going to hook better and not last as long!

did your svt centercap fit in the new rim?

stock svt centercap fits like a glove, no spinning...nice and tight. No tape used either...lol

what is the dif between this brand 17" 10.5 wheel and the 17" AFS that everyone is waiting on?

No difference that I know of. I dont understand why a bunch of people are waiting around to pay AFS $240/rim when lethal has these for much less. :bash:

alchemy

Established Member
I dont understand why a bunch of people are waiting around to pay AFS $240/rim when lethal has these for much less. :bash:

Yeah the 17" prices at Lethal are definitely better than the AFS GB, but wheelreplicas.com has them both beat.

(2) 17x9 / (2) 17x10.5 chrome wheels shipped...
Wheel Replicas $673.00
Lethal $695.96.
AFS GB $945.00 $250+ for these wheels?? WTF :nonono:

Most people, including myself, are looking for 18x10.5 wheels.
To bad no one other than AFS makes the 18x10.5. :(

Last edited:

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
so for a 17x 10.5 there is no reason to wait for the GB. Now all i need is the money to buy the wheels and the mt dr's

jt239

Established Member
so for a 17x 10.5 there is no reason to wait for the GB. Now all i need is the money to buy the wheels and the mt dr's

No reason to wait but I would try to get the rims asap as American Muscle is out and who knows how much stock is left of these things at Lethal & WR. I certainly wasnt gonna pay that crazy high price in the AFS group buy!

Users who are viewing this thread