335i to GT500

Chadster253545

Established Member
I just wanted to introduce myself to you guys. I got rid of my BMW and went with a GT500. I enjoy all the usefull information I get from this site and decided to sign up tonite. The GT500 is a different animal in a good way. It never ever gets boring. I had some 305/35/18 MT ET streets installed today. Also got Enkei PF01 wheels although the fronts hit the rotors so I will be needing spacers. This is my first post so I am going to try to attached a pic. Look forward to interacting with you guys.

Last edited:

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I just wanted to introduce myself to you guys. I got rid of my BMW and went with a GT500. I enjoy all the usefull information I get from this site and decided to sign up tonite. The GT500 is a different animal in a good way. It never ever gets boring. I had some 305/35/18 MT ET streets installed today. Also got Enkei PF01 wheels although the fronts hit the rotors so I will be needing spacers. This is my first post so I am going to try to attached a pic. Look forward to interacting with you guys.
Grata! I'm selling two M3s and am a little anxious at the the switch. I'm glad to hear that enjoying the car. I still don't have a build date but am hopeful that I'll get good news any day now.

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
You'll fit in well, your first pics are of burnouts!! Great entrance to the club!

Users who are viewing this thread