$35 for coilovers ??

wheelhopper

Established Member
For that price I would buy them just to check them out. You could always resell them. Fortunatly for me I already have the MM set up, so I won't be the guinea pig on this one.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
haha..those ebay 5 dollar coilovers..have fun..your car will be like a trampoline when you hit a bump

balla530

Established Member
haha..those ebay 5 dollar coilovers..have fun..your car will be like a trampoline when you hit a bump

lol exactly why i asked, guess i wont be the guinea pig on this one either.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They also sell a set for the Toyota Celica for $19.95! What? $19.95 for a front/rear set of coil-overs? :nonono: I wouldn't even want to waste my time trying them. And I doubt you'd want to try to resell them if they don't work/fit as stated. Then you're left holding a sticky wicket and dealing with an angry customer. The old adage "you get what you pay for" most certainly is going to apply in this case. LOL!

Here is their eBay support policy, likely for good reason since they do not make the stuff they are selling and lack any real tech/service experience. At least from what I see in their eBay feedback.

TECHNICAL SUPPORT

Acemotors700 does not offer any sort of technical assistance at this time. We cannot offer advice on make product recommendations, provide technical support or sales advice. We post all of the information the manufacturers provided for your convenience. On some occasions, we might contact the manufacturer for additional information to help you with the products.

BUYER BEWARE! JMO.

Users who are viewing this thread