37-20 Giants

I agree the Packers were beaten by a superior team today. Last year's SB title appears to have been a fluke, due only to getting hot at the right time.

Completely disagree. This loss was a fluke. A very costly fluke.

tap-a-keg

No way a fluke. They ran into a Giants team that was playing outstanding football and that is much more physical than the Packers and that has the same if not more confidence than the Packers. Sometimes people get a little too caught up in the "air of invincibility" that surrounds certain teams when they are 15-1 and putting up points like they are going out of style. The Giants proved a few weeks back that they could match the Packers score for score and what they did today is one of the most impressive things I've seen in a long time given what GB did in the regular season.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Eli out playing Rodgers only thing he did was run the ball, defense forcing multiple fumbles offense scoring big plays And do not get it twisted the packers only should have had 13 points today not 20.... plus the helmet to helmet call the pack had the refs on there side and the GIANTS over came it all today!!!! Sounds to me like a defense showed up today. The giants should have beat them in week #13. The GIANTS just match up well and can hold there own in a shoot out. Packers win they would have been the favorite for the SB.... Give credit where credit is due

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
No way a fluke. They ran into a Giants team that was playing outstanding football and that is much more physical than the Packers and that has the same if not more confidence than the Packers. Sometimes people get a little too caught up in the "air of invincibility" that surrounds certain teams when they are 15-1 and putting up points like they are going out of style. The Giants proved a few weeks back that they could match the Packers score for score and what they did today is one of the most impressive things I've seen in a long time given what GB did in the regular season.

Gotta disagree here, they werent fluid at all. 7 drop passes and 4 TO's (3 Fumbles). They had a total of 13 ALL season.

But you're right though, they met a hot team.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Look at you with "they weren't fluid at all." :lol:

Its true?:shrug:

Drops were at a minimum all season, missed throws were unheard off from Rodgers, they werent in sync.

Gotta give the Giants props but dont think it was one sided. I know youre a Bears fan and all which you should know by their games vs your team.

So now you said last year was a fluke as well?

"Come on, man"

Carter_Cris_cropped.jpg

Its true?:shrug:

Drops were at a minimum all season, missed throws were unheard off from Rodgers, they werent in sync.

Gotta give the Giants props but dont think it was one sided. I know youre a Bears fan and all which you should know by their games vs your team.

So now you said last year was a fluke as well?

"Come on, man"

Carter_Cris_cropped.jpg

They should have practiced better. Should have played better in front of their fans and in a stadium that everyone says they are so unbeatable in.

Yea after seeing this year's finish I'm going with last year being a fluke. You know if the Bears simply beat the Packers in that last regular season game in '10, which they lost 10-3, then the Packers never would have been. Yea its a could've and should've moment but its how fluke years happen.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member

They havent lost a home game in two years and they had nearly as many fumbles today as they had the whole season. Gmen played well obviously, but the packers didnt play like the Packers.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
They should have practiced better. Should have played better in front of their fans and in a stadium that everyone says they are so unbeatable in.

Yea after seeing this year's finish I'm going with last year being a fluke. You know if the Bears simply beat the Packers in that last regular season game in '10, which they lost 10-3, then the Packers never would have been. Yea its a could've and should've moment but its how fluke years happen.

Its been beatable when Vick and the Falcons won there 10 years ago. Theyre only 2-5 since at home.

So what you do say for '07 then?

CSD

Banned
Well I guess there is no stopping the pats now...

Are those Roush wheels on your Cobra? Looks good man

As for the game, the Giants are the hottest team in the playoffs right now. Anyone that thinks otherwise is just a fool. The big wins at the end of the regular season against the Jets and Cowboys catapulted this team into the playoffs and now the NFC Championship game. If I had to call it right now, I'd say we're in for a Patriots/Giants Super Bowl rematch. :thumbsup:

The bye week clearly hurt the Packers this time around. The receivers were rusty and Rodgers didn't play to his full potential. Try again next season

They haven't lost a home game in two years and they had nearly as many fumbles today as they had the whole season. Gmen played well obviously, but the packers didn't play like the Packers.

The Packers defense has been terrible all season long and they've given up a ridiculous number of pts. The Giants putting up 37 pts today had nothing to do with the Packers playing poorly. They've played poorly all year long on defense. And the key to the Giants stopping Rodgers was putting pressure on him, which they did. The Giants just were outstanding at creating turnovers today.

Users who are viewing this thread