3rd Annapolis-area/Maryland Cobra Owners Meet/Cruise... OCT 3

"It'll Run"

Established Member
I'm gonna try my best to make it up there....not sure if i have to work yet that weekend.....i'll let ya know!!!!

-Kevin

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
So as of right now, here's the list:

thesnakecharmer
lRageATMl
FISHTAIL
97Snake1668
jcayer
04Torchvert
2004svtcobra
mustangdan429
WUTWINE (tentatively..... riiiiiiiiiiiight )
Blk03SVTCobra

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Count me in.....

Originally posted by WUTWINE
too bad this won't be on the 10th...I might be ready then to go for 10's....oh well.
What's happening between now and Oct 10???? You going to run some Nitrous????

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Less than a minute later, there's another addition to the list :-D

IronTerp
thesnakecharmer
lRageATMl
FISHTAIL
97Snake1668
jcayer
04Torchvert
2004svtcobra
mustangdan429
Blk03SVTCobra

So how many of you are actually planning on meeting at the park and ride for the cruise to the event??

jcayer

Eats Ryc
Established Member
Where is the track in relation to the meeting spot? I am in nova, and I am not familiar with the area. The only track I have been to is Mason/Dixon. Is the meeting point north or south of the track? I would like to join up with everyone to make the "cruise" to the track, but I also don't want to have to pass the track to do so either.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by jcayer
Where is the track in relation to the meeting spot? I am in nova, and I am not familiar with the area. The only track I have been to is Mason/Dixon. Is the meeting point north or south of the track? I would like to join up with everyone to make the "cruise" to the track, but I also don't want to have to pass the track to do so either.

The track is south of the meeting point. It's in Southern Maryland, so it's sort of on the way for you. Just take 495 to 50 East and get off on exit 16. The Davidsonville Park & Ride is right there. Glad you're going to make it man :-D

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
Mike I'll come either way, just not sure if I will be in my car or not. and I won't need to change tires as I run Drag radials year round. And et streets won't make an apperance quite yet...

I shoudl be getting my car back today then tommorow I am going to horsepower by hermann to get my injectors cleaned then hopefully go to JLP on teh 1st to get my new tune.

Barring everything goes as planned I will be in my car ready to run!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Hopefully some of you guys can teach me how to drive next weekend :-D

And here's the most current list:

IronTerp
thesnakecharmer
lRageATMl
FISHTAIL
97Snake1668
jcayer
04Torchvert
2004svtcobra
mustangdan429
Blk03SVTCobra

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I may go..I am in Germantown..close to Rockville...If anyone wants to met in the area and caravan down I would be up for that..or if not in MD..NOVA area I will travel to meet.

I have never been to MIR and this would be my first meet with you guys so, let me know!

I only have a 98 though:shrug: and it appears all you guys have 03/04 :bowdown: but, hopefully I will be getting a 04 Yellow Vert...within 12 months. Gotta get out of my 03 BMW 330i sedan. Anyone want to take over the lease?? :D

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra330
I may go..I am in Germantown..close to Rockville...If anyone wants to met in the area and caravan down I would be up for that..or if not in MD..NOVA area I will travel to meet.

I have never been to MIR and this would be my first meet with you guys so, let me know!

I only have a 98 though:shrug: and it appears all you guys have 03/04 :bowdown: but, hopefully I will be getting a 04 Yellow Vert...within 12 months. Gotta get out of my 03 BMW 330i sedan. Anyone want to take over the lease?? :D

Familiar with Route 50 at all? Just get on 50 East and use exit 16. That's the meeting place. Pretty easy to get to. Either way, welcome aboard! :-D :thumbsup:

Updated list of attendees below:

Cobra330
IronTerp
thesnakecharmer
lRageATMl
FISHTAIL
97Snake1668
jcayer
04Torchvert
2004svtcobra
mustangdan429
WUTWINE (tentatively..... riiiiiiiiiiiight :-D )
Blk03SVTCobra

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Hey Prasad, sounds good to me. Hopefully you'll have your car back, I'd like to check our your girls rear. lol.

I'm sure I'll have fun running this car for the first time..it's ALOT different than my 5.0 so I'm sure I'll make a fool out of myself at least once.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Originally posted by Blk03SVTCobra
Familiar with Route 50 at all? Just get on 50 East and use exit 16. That's the meeting place. Pretty easy to get to. Either way, welcome aboard! :-D :thumbsup:

Updated list of attendees below:

Cobra330
IronTerp
thesnakecharmer
lRageATMl
FISHTAIL
97Snake1668
jcayer
04Torchvert
2004svtcobra
mustangdan429
WUTWINE (tentatively..... riiiiiiiiiiiight :-D )
Blk03SVTCobra

It's been awhile since I have been on 50 but, I am sure I can find it.....Thanks...glad to finally meet some local Cobra people!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Hahaha, don't feel bad, I'm sure my time`s won't be too great either. I'm not going to push everything to the limit for a good ET, I just wanna see some high traps:)

apache

Established Member
Count me in..I had a blast last time. Car is acting a little strange so I'm not sure if I will run it...but i'll cruise up there at a minimum. EatsRice, I PM'd you about hooking up to meet everybody. Lemme know what you think.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by WraithCobra
I'll probably be there and do the cruise, but I got the "NO" from the SO on racing. I'll just have to play "Pit Crew".

If you're interested and you REALLY can't race, I have my video camera. You could be the official film crew too :-D Just let me know man. I want to get some good races on. Hopefully there will be some friendly Terminator vs Terminator action. I'm sure it can be arranged.

Sweet, Kenny. Sounds good man. So as of yet, here's the list:

apache
WraithCobra
Cobra330
IronTerp
thesnakecharmer
lRageATMl
FISHTAIL
97Snake1668
jcayer
04Torchvert
2004svtcobra
mustangdan429
Blk03SVTCobra

So the list stands at 14.... we're approaching the number for last time (17). Let's try and get a few more this time :-D

Can't wait, it'll be an awesome time. Oh, and come ready with some tips for us non-veteran track people :-D

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I asked one of the guys from work, so he might be comming with his Mach 1. Hopefully he can make it, but we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread