3rd Annual Mustang Show: ***Postponed till 8/21/2011....

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Lets ROCK the 3rd Annual Mustang Show ***RAIN DATE 8/21***

This is going to be one bad-ass ride!

Sunday 8/21 is the rain date. Forecast looks good. Let's make this an event to remember!!

GT500RedStripe - XL, Light
blksvtCOBRA714
rizjan67
kbrier
zaxjax
1slohawk
01strokersnake
StacyStangz
stangbager1986 - XL
SC-93SVT - M Dark
hook982 XL, Dark
Red Poison - XL
Why Try
97StangSVT - XL, Dark
GoatSlayer
stsltd XXL
NickF1011 - L
volcomsurf76
silver03svt
Teksid89 M, Dark
Venom81
rwingate03
SPRAYED DAILY

Maybe:

blowns281
jlbush
HURTNEM
flattrack53
SID297 (SVTP Owner/Admin)
deadernie

Meet locations coming soon!

Is anyone interested in attending the 3rd Annual Mustang Show, presented by AmericanMuscle.com on Sunday, August 14th 2011 at Delaware County Community College - Media, PA Campus? Gates Open at 9am. Show Hours: 11am–5pm
SHOW LINK

The web site says: The 3rd Annual Mustang Show, presented by AmericanMuscle.com, is set to be one of the year's hottest Mustang-only events! Each year we celebrate our customer appreciation, as 750+ registered Mustangs and close to 2,500 enthusiasts get together for a full day packed with cars, contests, food, awards and more!

Looks like a reasonable drive from DC and even better from points north.

We can probably get a MACA area if we get enough members to go. A great reason for MACA to get together this summer!

Ben

Last edited:

rizjan67

Established Member
Hey man that sounds like a fun,i m in if you guys decide to go,it was really good to see MACA members last Saturday at waldorf,so I'm looking forward to see u guys again.

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscles 2011 Car Show - Pre-register now! to register or more info!

Last year we had about 475 cars registered and another 50 or so throughout the day, so I think the official final count was 527.

This year, we moved to a bigger location with plenty of shade and parking. We have trailer parking, and are expecting 750 cars. We'll have 2 dynos, more girls, more food, and more fun! If you liked it last year, imagine it larger, with more trees and actual parking spaces instead of fields. Should be a hit!

Hope to see you all there!

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
That makes a dozen! I talked to American Muscle and they are getting back to me regarding MACA reserved parking and any other things they can do for us. This could be a great ride and reason for a MACA meet and greet.

Ben

jlbush

Established Member
Down as a maybe, but if I had to put a percentage on me going I would say 80%...Looks like it could be a good drive up there and good event as well.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread