3rd Annual Mustang Show: ***Postponed till 8/21/2011....

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Had a great time everybody. Got back to Richmond around 815-830ish. Took an hour dinner break. I must say I really enjoyed the accoustics in the Baltimore tunnel. Lol.

NickF1011

Established Member
Good turnout, but the weather could have been better. Regardless it was good seeing everyone.

Had a great time everybody. Got back to Richmond around 815-830ish. Took an hour dinner break. I must say I really enjoyed the accoustics in the Baltimore tunnel. Lol.

Was great to get together again!

And yeah, Fort McHenry was awesome!! I took the Harbor Tunnel on the way home. That one sounded pretty nice too, even though it was just little ol' me making the noise. :lol:

I have some I uploaded to a facebook album if you're on there:

Facebook

I'll probably load some of them up to photobucket later.

NickF1011

Established Member
Oh, and to those who were cruising back home with me on I-95, how great was it when the cop decided to pull over the Camry even though there were 5-6 of us, a few tuner VW's, and that fake 96-98 Cobra R all goofing off at the same time? Ha!

viper82489

Established Member
Had a god time yesterday especially on the cruise up, something happened to my go pro before we even got to 95 so I didn't get any of the good stuff and I think I took one pic the entire show. looking forward to the next one.

NickF1011

Established Member
Had a god time yesterday especially on the cruise up, something happened to my go pro before we even got to 95 so I didn't get any of the good stuff and I think I took one pic the entire show. looking forward to the next one.

Aww darn. That was the most "spirited" part of the cruise up there! Ah well. There's always next time!

silver03svt

Established Member
Oh, and to those who were cruising back home with me on I-95, how great was it when the cop decided to pull over the Camry even though there were 5-6 of us, a few tuner VW's, and that fake 96-98 Cobra R all goofing off at the same time? Ha!

Yeah, that red Fobra driver was a hoot, and the auto-zone side exit pipes made me lol. He gave me the ricer fly-by at WOT in bumper to bumper. Same with the v-dub. I didn't see what the camry did tho to get pulled over the other two d-bags.

stsltd

Established Member
Thanks Ben for putting this ride together, was great to meet everyone -

Over all a good show, weather at the end got bad quick... was neat to pull in as a group - lots a very nice cars, not too many early models though.

Ride home down I-95 pretty much was the worse part, could not have gotten into trouble if I had wanted to - stop and go traffic for miles

Dave

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Last edited:

NickF1011

Established Member
Even though we had some rain for the American Muscle Mustang Show, I had a great time and really enjoyed meeting you all.

My GoPro sound failed so I had to overlay music and missed the awesome sounds of your cars. I will have a new camera for the Ocean City cruise. I am going to plan a country road route to make the ride to OC more fun. Here is a video from Sunday:
th_MACACruise082111-b.gif
"]
[/URL]

Great video anyway! Thanks for posting!

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
Even though we had some rain for the American Muscle Mustang Show, I had a great time and really enjoyed meeting you all.

My GoPro sound failed so I had to overlay music and missed the awesome sounds of your cars. I will have a new camera for the Ocean City cruise. I am going to plan a country road route to make the ride to OC more fun. Here is a video from Sunday:
"]
[/URL]

Still a good little video, too bad the sound didn't work and the roads weren't dry than we would have had some really good footage.

rizjan67

Established Member
It was nice to meet all of you guys and we had good time especially when we were cruising to the show,I think we should do (meet & cruise)Atleast once a month.nice video Ben .

silver03svt

Established Member
Sucks the sound failed, but at least you picked a badass song to overlay on it.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I haven't missed one yet and don't plan to this year either. The DCCC is a great venue and AM does a fantastic job with this show. Its a lot of fun! I think I already started a thread in the AM forum.

Users who are viewing this thread