4/26 MU Show cruise

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Where is this one? If I pick up the pike from 495 S does that get me there? What if I picked up the pike in worcester, is that to far down?

if you take 495s to mass pike west its only a mile to this service area.

if you go through the woo on 290 to th epike you would go west for 20-25min to route 84 south. then a couple miles down 84 there is a rest area and thats the last meeting spot

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
oh cmon....for what? my car has lasted this long...you can kill these engines!

i was supposed to race it today. last night went to put the m/t streets on it and give it a once over before the track today. well i pulled the dipstick and the dipstick read was not on the bottom of the dipstick. they are pressed on and i guess mine decided it didnt want to be on there anymore.so i have about a 2 inch piece of dipstick rattling around in my motor somewhere. so if i cant fish it out with a magnet then the oil pans getting droped. if i still cant find it the motors gettin yanked. on the bright side when i drained the oil there was NO metal in the oil and the oil was clean as a whistle. so with some luck ill get it squared away by next weekend to go racing.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
if you take 495s to mass pike west its only a mile to this service area.

if you go through the woo on 290 to th epike you would go west for 20-25min to route 84 south. then a couple miles down 84 there is a rest area and thats the last meeting spot

Close enough for me, will be at first rest area on the Pike ~ !

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
i was supposed to race it today. last night went to put the m/t streets on it and give it a once over before the track today. well i pulled the dipstick and the dipstick read was not on the bottom of the dipstick. they are pressed on and i guess mine decided it didnt want to be on there anymore.so i have about a 2 inch piece of dipstick rattling around in my motor somewhere. so if i cant fish it out with a magnet then the oil pans getting droped. if i still cant find it the motors gettin yanked. on the bright side when i drained the oil there was NO metal in the oil and the oil was clean as a whistle. so with some luck ill get it squared away by next weekend to go racing.

eww....good luck!

jeffl9682

Established Member
im leaving my house in woburn to meet a guy over at bostonstangs.com at 6 then heading to watertown to pick up another guy, then we are going to cruise down to the westboro rest stop after that. if anyone is driving by woburn on 95 and wants to meet us around 6 let me know.

jeff

chuckstang

Established Member
This might be huge, Im working on rounding up everyone I know with a worthy stang.

the multiple meeting points are huge!

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Jake, the mass pike exit is before exit 18 if I am heading 495 S. I think its exit 20?
Then the rest area is like 3 miles ahead, right?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Jake, the mass pike exit is before exit 18 if I am heading 495 S. I think its exit 20?
Then the rest area is like 3 miles ahead, right?

what? where are you driving?? haha

495 south to exit 22. go through the tolls and go WEST. rest area is 1 mile.

Users who are viewing this thread