4/26 MU Show cruise

mysvtf150

00 Lightning
Established Member
could any one tell me if this is just a all mustang show or no i kno last year it was but i called mustangs unlimted and they told me anything ford powered shouldnt have a problem getting into the show and what not any one know if this is true or not??? Dont really want to cruise down with all my buddys and there cars if i cant put my truck in the show???

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
could any one tell me if this is just a all mustang show or no i kno last year it was but i called mustangs unlimted and they told me anything ford powered shouldnt have a problem getting into the show and what not any one know if this is true or not??? Dont really want to cruise down with all my buddys and there cars if i cant put my truck in the show???

yea..i would luike to know too since ill be in the truck prob. i mean the title on MU site says "Shelby, Cobra, Mustang, Ford, and Ford Power Meet 2009". i dont know though. I just ofund an email for the Shelby club so we will see if they answer me today.

if not..cmon man....go for the cruise!! hang out for a couple hours and head home

mysvtf150

00 Lightning
Established Member
yea i just talked to the guy over at mustang unlimted and he said that as long as theres room anything ford powered can be there should have no problem with a lightning he said, he said there is no class for ya truck but you can put it in the show at least....so im going to go for it and see what happens!!!!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
got an answer...

From: Eugene Koss, Shelby American Automobile Club New England

Glad to hear your interest in the Spring Sunday Show of Shelbys.

This show has classes to accomodate all Ford and Ford powered vehicles. And we have had Lightnings and Ford trucks in events in the past.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
up till 2am drinking owns me....owell...didnt have a car anyways...next one.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Heres a link to some of the video from last Sundays Mustangs Unlimited cruise. Most was from before I got there but from the rest stop on I was in on it. Met some great guys there from SVTP. I believe this was posted by FIP. [ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/_649024.htm]2009MustangsUnlimitedCruise- Video[/ame]

Last edited:

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
I know that there is more that will surface from the 84 rest area to MU. There were alot of cars lol!

Users who are viewing this thread