bestdealmagazines.com
Coupon code MPS16

I figured i throw it out there just in case anyone is interested

I just got a year subscription for $3.97 :rockon:

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
this better be there when i'm off work and have my card later....but I put it in my cart and was ready to checkout!!

You dont have to enter the coupon, just search for the mag and it pops up with the discount already applies.

Good find OP!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's still there, but the price says $4.69. Even that is a steal. BestDealMagazines.com - Magazine Page

If you go to the main page and select Cars and Motorcycles you can browse through all of the car magazine choices. Most are regular price but there are a few great deals. Motor Trend and Car Craft are only $4.69, too.

My concern with some of these "bargain" sites is that to buy you have to open an account and provide your email address. It is likely that it then gets sold to many other companies which can increase the amount of junk email you get. Just my personal thoughts. Can't deny it's a good deal as far as the subscription.

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
It's still there, but the price says $4.69. Even that is a steal. BestDealMagazines.com - Magazine Page

If you go to the main page and select Cars and Motorcycles you can browse through all of the car magazine choices. Most are regular price but there are a few great deals. Motor Trend and Car Craft are only $4.69, too.

My concern with some of these "bargain" sites is that to buy you have to open an account and provide your email address. It is likely that it then gets sold to many other companies which can increase the amount of junk email you get. Just my personal thoughts. Can't deny it's a good deal as far as the subscription.

This is where my Hotmail "throwaway" email address comes in handy

Good find OP

cyberdude47

Established Member
Lets hope you guys actually get the magazines. I ordered that from magazinecity online who is a scam artist and has been doing so for some time now. they change there name and some how manage to keep scamming ppl for magazine subscriptions.
just as a heads up. this has been going on for years now and some how avoid prosicution

Users who are viewing this thread