4 Lane Racing!!! (vid)

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a586GikYWjA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a586GikYWjA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

crazy shit...

Best racing I have ever seen ..... :shrug:

Helluva wreck at Talledega though ... 1/2 the field gone ..

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
It was F'n awesome I was there live for it last night. This episode of Pinks is a MUST WATCH. It was unreal.

oldmodman

Established Member
That was done all the time in the fifties.

And that was before guard rails:uh oh:

And before lights. I saw a flagman get mowed down when a car broke an axle at the start and turned right into him.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
That was done all the time in the fifties.

And that was before guard rails:uh oh:

And before lights. I saw a flagman get mowed down when a car broke an axle at the start and turned right into him.

That almost happened to Rich yesterday. A transam or camaro I can't remember broke an axle and spun sideways right off the line but he got it stopped.

george.arnold

Established Member
4 lane racing is nothing new, and like someone said, they used to do it without guardrails. ive seen some pics of the old tracks, ill try to find one.

BIGWHUP03

Established Member
A guy I race with took his Blue and White 1970 (I think) Trans Am down there. He was out of the field they picked by .10.

Users who are viewing this thread