400 RWHP NA build

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
To much to list. MM EVERYTHING down to the coil overs, torque arm, K member, A arms... And a lot more.

Same here, MM everything, everywhere. Was curious, how much camber do you run on the front because it looks like your wheels tuck pretty nice? Something got lost in translation somewhere with the tech that aligned my car when I had it done and they basically put it back to stock specs. I've got more wheel poke than I'd like with 18x9's in the front, which is actually pretty typical from what I read online.

poisoned apple

Established Member
Same here, MM everything, everywhere. Was curious, how much camber do you run on the front because it looks like your wheels tuck pretty nice? Something got lost in translation somewhere with the tech that aligned my car when I had it done and they basically put it back to stock specs. I've got more wheel poke than I'd like with 18x9's in the front, which is actually pretty typical from what I read online.

I'm not sure how much it is. I have 18x9 in the front and the forward offset A arms with MM C/C plates and I have them toed all the way out for track days.
It's close but it's very flush
a042b421f6ed66f3a3aa708d66ab5ee5.jpg

df674231ed871f1d419aa7c388241334.jpg

tistan

Established Member
If you want to make 400rwhp try to find post by nazman and follow his recipe. I am not comming up with anything when searching his name on here. I'm not sure if I am getting his name exactly right. He turned out to be a thief in the end and was banned, but he paved the way for big n/a horsepower.

poisoned apple

Established Member
If you want to make 400rwhp try to find post by nazman and follow his recipe. I am not comming up with anything when searching his name on here. I'm not sure if I am getting his name exactly right. He turned out to be a thief in the end and was banned, but he paved the way for big n/a horsepower.

Yeah I think I know what you are talking about. He had a big bore/stroked carbed engine... I'm staying with the 4.6L fuel injected engine. Still 400 horses to the wheels is my goal.

tistan

Established Member
Yeah I think I know what you are talking about. He had a big bore/stroked carbed engine... I'm staying with the 4.6L fuel injected engine. Still 400 horses to the wheels is my goal.

That is where he ended up, but he had several different all motor setups. Most were fuel injected.

poisoned apple

Established Member
Purchased Billetflow TB, getting closer to being done. I was hoping to get the engine back this week, but I'm not exactly sure when anymore.

chao5.0

Established Member
I've been wondering how a high compression E85 N/A build would do. Maybe a 12.5:1 or 13.0:1 compression for the E85 and use the C heads, stg 3 cams or custom with supporting mods, I'm sure that will crack 400rwhp but by how much.

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member

Nazman reached 400rwhp on a very judicious dyno when he had the sock longblock. His big bore strokerery mild cams made 459 on the same dyno with very mild cams, but when he got back to the states his power level was much lower

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
Making over 400rwhp with a stock cube engine is very easy when using an FR500 intake. The cams required can be mild in comparison to what is requires with a stock intake manifold. However, it is very easy to over-cam and FR500 intake'd combo and doing so will result in terrible midrange power.

Users who are viewing this thread