42K? What am I missing here?

sleek98

Established Member
guessing wrecked since it doesn't come with a free autocheck.

Also notes something about flood cars in their disclosures so I am betting they deal with salvage cars.

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It had a minor scratch on the roof.

GT500_zpsevidh8mb.png

sleek98

Established Member
Could still be wrecked but not salvage. That would still hurt the value an easy 5k plus its winter so prices always drop a bit.

Cobra beat me to it. Nothing like a slide on the lid.

Last edited:

Snoopy49

Established Member
Both rear quarter panels and the top were replaced. The top was replaced with a glass roof. You also have to factor in the quality of the paint and all the related body work.
If it rolled over, I wonder how the front fenders, trunk lid and the doors escaped any damage?

paluka21

Established Member
The prices on these cars have definitely dropped over the past year or so, but given the history of this vehicle and the assumed damage which was inflicted, $42K is too much for this car IMO. Without a rollover and significant damage (assumed), with the original parts, it would probably go for upper $40's to lower $50's.

Snoopy49

Established Member
This is from the updated ad on eBay. Still doesn't talk about rollover or roof replacement. Makes you wonder what else they are leaving out of the repair and accident history.

2013 FORD MUSTANG GT500 20TH ANNIVERSITY
This vehicle was purchased from original owner that owned it since it was brand new, all original never been modified, i purchased the car for my personal use and its currently registered in my personal name after the original owner crashed it. Was rear ended and right front end, rear quarter panels were replaced did not have any frame damage or blowing airbags.
Car is done by professional license body shop and back to its factory specs.

Users who are viewing this thread