450 Italia Driver Wouldnt Even Look Over....

corey d

STOLE IT
Established Member
I was pulling out of the bank today, and when i made a U turn, i saw this yellow car coming up behind. I was pretty sure it was the 450 Italia i see all the time. Instead of turning the short way to go to my house, i stayed on the road i was on, and went the long way. Ill race people, but im not the guy that pulls on side of someone and revs and tried to race, but i did want to hear the Ferrari scream. I rolled my window down and let the guy get on side of me so i could at least get him to let me hear the engine music, but the sucker wouldnt even look over. I blew the horn, waved my hands, even reved my engine, but he wouldnt look. It was an older gentleman who i had seen previously decked out in full Ferrari uniform. He didnt want to go to mexico.

He looked like he may have been in the witness protection program, so i didnt want to get right on the side of him and video him, but heres a short video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYbDQUTipJM&feature=plcp

Last edited:

joveysvt

Constant Lurker
Established Member
I'm starting to see more and more around town. Always fun to see.

He may get that all the time and just wasn't in the mood. Maybe next time you see him he'll want to show off the car a little.

BTW the video is not linked correctly.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
No vid. Had a dude in a 360 play around with me when I was in my SC Mach. Only at the last second before he exited the highway did he race buy me a wot when I all about given up on him.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
I got next to a guy in a 360 last year when I was headed to the track in my 408 coupe. I got next to him and just wanted to give him a thumbs up but he wouldn't even look over. He even rolled up his driver side window so he didn't have to hear my mustang. That pissed me off so I stuffed it in 2nd and drove for about 2 miles at around 4000rpm right next to him....I hate pricks like that.

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
I got next to a guy in a 360 last year when I was headed to the track in my 408 coupe. I got next to him and just wanted to give him a thumbs up but he wouldn't even look over. He even rolled up his driver side window so he didn't have to hear my mustang. That pissed me off so I stuffed it in 2nd and drove for about 2 miles at around 4000rpm right next to him....I hate pricks like that.

:rockon::burnout::rockon:

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
He is not going to look over, because he is in a 458, and you are in a Mustang. You are beneath him and not worth the expenditure of his gasoline (at least that is what he probably thinks).

Mike

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Well the majority of people that own those cars are douchebags anyways. You're better off cause chances are they have no clue how to drive their cars. You will probably end up in an accident with them. Rich doesn't always = smart.

einehund

Established Member
The only ferrari I've gotten to play with me was a California, and it didn't have a chance on the Autobahn... Did some research later and found out they only have like 410 HP and 380 TQ.... didn't know that at the time. I thought it was gonna be fun... oh wait, it was still fun!

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
The only ferrari I've gotten to play with me was a California, and it didn't have a chance on the Autobahn... Did some research later and found out they only have like 410 HP and 380 TQ.... didn't know that at the time. I thought it was gonna be fun... oh wait, it was still fun!

453 I believe.

corey d

STOLE IT
Established Member
You can have a cool car but you don't have to be a prick. He could have at least acknowledged the OP.

He could have. I mean i was right on side of him for a while, waving my arms, blowing the horn, reving my engine, etc. There is no way the guy didnt know i was trying to get his attention. Its not like i wanted to race, the state troopers patrol that stretch of road like crazy.

On a side note, the guy had a chrome license plate frame.:kaboom: He just put his plate on, becuase the other day when i saw him, he still had the temp plate. I wasnt in my car then though. Im going to make him respond next time.

Users who are viewing this thread