480rwhp Vortech Mach Vs. 07 500hp BMW M5

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
On my way through an obscure highway in central Mexico I spied a low slung blue BMW M5, very beautify ride I must say. Tinted windows, 4 chrome exhaust tips, wide tires, beautiful car.

I paced behind him for several miles on our way out of town, he knew I was behind him. Low and behold the last light out of town town turned red which caught him first and me right behind him. I would have loved to line up next to him but it didn't work out that way.

The light turns green and he slowly pulls away, I was anticipating his move, he punched it with two black puffs of carbon out of his exhaust. We were rolling at 10mph, I was still in first. I hammered down, ran out first, shifted into second all the while judging if I was gaining or losing ground.

Second and third gears are my strongest gears, it showed too, I was closing the gap between us, so much so, I attempted to pass him as I ran out third.

As I sifted lanes and ran out third I shifted into fourth, my front bumper was even with his rear bumper, then something strange happened, he started to pull away from me, at a pretty good rate too. I was like holy shit did he just hit the "must go faster" button on his steering wheel?:dw: I let out at the top of fourth with him 1.5 car lengths ahead of me. Mind you I started off 1.5car lengths behind him to begin with.

I would have loved to line up next to him from a dig, I feel I would have taken him the top of 3rd.

All in all, that was one of the fastest cars I've raced to date, it ranks right up there with the cammed C5Z06, the juiced Trans Am and the 420 hp Integra I raced.

Some specs on my car: After cooled Vortech running 12 psig, stock bottom end, (Aluminator Motor on the way) bassani headers, X pipe, Borla stingers, dual friction clutch, aluminum fly wheel, aluminum drive shaft, electric water pump, 31 spline moslers, 410s, 10.5 inch wheels, lowering springs, upper and lower controls, 5 way struts and shocks, KB boost a pump, injectors, brakes, other aesthetic stuff, predator tuned by Justin @ JPC performance.

I'm not sure if the M5 was stock but it was badazz no doubt.:rockon:

Have a great day!

Last edited:

tistan

Established Member
That is weird that he pulled you up top. You should have more hp and less weight.

BM1

Established Member
I'm sure it isn't stock; he probably sprayed on the top end. A stock M5 weighs slightly over 4,000 pounds and makes less power than your car.

I bet a 100-125 shot is all it would take on his car considering they have a 500 HP 5.0L V10 right out of the factory.

Last edited:

CobraRyan

Banned
480rwhp centri mach should have pulled that m5 on the highway unless the m5 was modded. When i was running 460rwhp in the cobra i would walk m5's and 6's by 2-3 cars from any roll to 130.

Users who are viewing this thread