4Sale - FTVB2c, Moroso Pan, necessary Mercon Fluid

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
SOLD; - FTVB2c, Moroso Pan, necessary Mercon Fluid

Last year, I got these as a gift for my L, but I already have this stuff, so I put these in my garage and forgot about them. They have never been removed from the box.

So, I'd like to sell it all together if possible. Retail is about $390.00 + shipping, will sell for $300.00 w/ free UPS ground shipping to your door. Price is firm.

Buyer must pay immediately via Paypal and I will ship to a confirmed street address only.

Once Paypal is received, items will ship within 48hrs at the longest. Check my Ebay feedback, I am not a rip off, honest seller.

[email protected]

Last edited:

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
:wf:

But why are the prices firm, and you wont part them out, if you got them for free, and don't need them? I can't afford $300 bucks. I am interested in the VB, but not the rest.?.?

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
and me still looking for a FTVB cheap. That's a good buy but I can't use the pan and have the Mercon. Good luck with the sale it should go quick, Larry will probably move this to the for sale area.

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
damn, now i am in a bind. i really want to get a FTVB, but at the same time i can use that money to get my new tune. i think i am going to have to forgoe the FTVB in order to get the existing parts out of my garage and get them running right. damn

Users who are viewing this thread