4V Crossover Delete / Cooling Modification by MMR - Modular Mustang Racing Engines

1mean57

Established Member
Will the factory water temp sensors thread into the ports on the Y fitting?

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Can you post the pictures of the various plumbing options including what people are doing with the thermostat housing hoses for me please?

DPT08

Just received my coolant crossover delete kit with filler. First of all, the parts quality is top notch and looks great. Very pleased, but I received no schematics for mounting options as described in original post. Also, the threaded port for the coolant temp sensor is directly underneath where the filler cap will go, and I am confused on how to install both temp sensors.Do I leave out the temp sensor to install the cap, leave the cap off and install the sensor, or install both and remove the sensor anytime I need to add or burp coolant? If you could give me some guidance it would be greatly appreciated.

lx347cid

Established Member
Just received my coolant crossover delete kit with filler. First of all, the parts quality is top notch and looks great. Very pleased, but I received no schematics for mounting options as described in original post. Also, the threaded port for the coolant temp sensor is directly underneath where the filler cap will go, and I am confused on how to install both temp sensors.Do I leave out the temp sensor to install the cap, leave the cap off and install the sensor, or install both and remove the sensor anytime I need to add or burp coolant? If you could give me some guidance it would be greatly appreciated.
I would like to know this as well as IM thinking of buying.

Users who are viewing this thread