5.0 vs c5

04HillzGT

Established Member
for once went out to the local street racing hangout and it wasn't overtaken by Ricers which was the problem Friday night. Driving by seeing who is out I catch a glimpse of a black 5.0 lined up at a light with a blue c5. Got to watch them go at it, the 5.0 hung pretty well but the c5 got him by a good 1.5-2 cars. They broke down at about 110 I'd estimate. Got a chance to line up with the 5.0 at the next light right after he got beat. I look over it's these two guys I'm like, "he got you huh" they said "yeah but hey 8 grand compared to 40 grand we hung pretty well." Light goes green don't launch hard slowly roll into first gear he punches it I had to return the favor went up to about 115 with me a car maybe a little more ahead. I look over again, smile, give the thumbs up and said, "guess I got you too" said good run and went our separate ways. Damn it felt good to run something other than a Honda.

04HillzGT

Established Member
the 5.0 had to be modded definitely did not sound stock but couldn't give you details, never got a chance to run with the c5 though

Users who are viewing this thread