5.0's....

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
I don't know about you guys, but it seems like every 5.0 that has an exhaust/mods and likes to roll hard when I'm in my wife's jeep never wants to play when I'm in the Cobra.

Two occurrences for me. There is a black 5.0 that lives about 10 minutes away from me but always travels the same road as I. I have seen him multiple times get on it hard but he NEVER wants to do anything when I pull up next to him, tisk tisk tisk...The next one would be this sweet looking silver 5.0(Great exhaust) that I saw get on it hard on more than one occasion. The last one being as I was riding in the Terminator. I saw him get on it pretty good and I followed suit. Sure enough when I pulled up next to him I dropped it into third and honked it off, I gave it to her hard but nothing....just nothing....no acceleration, no pull, nothing.

What is going on? It's not like you can hear the blower when I'm cruising or even down shifting into third from a 60. I'm trying to get some runs in, ANYTHING (Only race I've had is with some bikes and Evil6.0).

Just a thing I've noticed, anyone else come up to more than one 5.0 and not have them roll?

Also, I'm drunk so no one take offense!

Last edited:

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
Haha, touche my friend touche...probably not the right forum to post this one in.

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
Didn't you lose to merica( screen name) from my club a few months ago? Red 5.0 who you said was acting cocky but tells us you was butt hurt when you lost! Just saying dude.......there are a ton of 5.0 around here so I am sure you will find one to run you. Plus where are you trying yo race these two cars? In town or out on the highway?

19935.slow

Established Member
When new cars come out some people buy them, not all are mustang die-hard. They might not even know you drive a mustang.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
O.P must be REALLY DESPERATE to race a 5.0 and beat him because he couldnt do it the first time…… against….. a….. stock…. 5.0….

Tells you one thing O.P, douchebags come in all types of cars, you being one of them…..

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
^^^Lession learned^^^ Joking, no but I met OP once before and he seems just to have a hard on for hating on 5.0's, so much so that he takes the crap too seriously. Hate to say it but he seem like a good guy but his rant gives Cobra owners a bad wrap.

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
I'm desperate! I've had my feelings hurt cause I gots no tractions! Wait isn't that the excuse everyone uses? ;)

Gravik

Established Member

Sleven

You Don't Say That
Established Member
hi_hater_zps45a9e7cc.jpg

Devil_Z

Established Member
I have a co-worker with a 5.0 that always talks smack, but he won't actually do anything because he knows he would get walked if I were to start in 3rd gear from a dig. :nonono:

So I wouldn't mind stepping on a few even though there isn't much of a point, just because that guy annoys me so much.

ZLwhat?

Speed addict
Established Member
I'd run ya... You just have to drive to Kansas City. We can not have traction together.;-)

Devil_Z

Established Member
I'd run ya... You just have to drive to Kansas City. We can not have traction together.;-)

Haha, don't believe I'll be heading that way any time soon.

Just to be clear I was talking about his stock car. Any/every car can be made fast. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread