5.0's....

ZLwhat?

Speed addict
Established Member
I'm already here... how bout me?

The both of ya should be cruising with us this year. Maybe some friendly roll races. Got a group of terminators up north that cruise every now and then.

You just made my week:) I'm always down for roll races. Pm me and we will get together .

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
:bs:do you not race legally? Id rather spend $20 than pay to $300 the local police. sounds like your scared! you know how to get in touch with me when your serious!

As a matter of fact I don't.

I've never hit the track so we know the outcome of that one, it's a no brainer. I'd be happy to throw down 50$ at least on a street race however.

Sounds like more of an excuse to me on your end, consider it's 95 percent possible to get a run in before I leave tomorrow morning, oh well :shrug:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Not your dad.... at all....some friendly advice about pitting Mustang owners against Mustang owners...stupid bickering for 40 pages...

But I can't help childish reactions to advice so again enjoy your base GT
That whole Cobra vs GT crap is really getting old nowadays. No offense at all,
but in these times, its starting to become meaningless. Just enjoy what you have.

If 3800 vs 3500 makes a girl fat I'll take as many as I can. Most of that is in motor and blower accesories. The shelby is the hot chick and why its fords top model, lol.
Both of yours are big boat fat pigs, ours are just regular small pigs :lol1: :beer:
Starting weight of GT I belive its actually 36XX.
Honestly, any car that weights 3,600+ lbs are pigs nowadays. Gone are the old days when a Cobra weighted under 3500 with IRS, GT's weighted close to 3,300 lbs.

I remember when the GTO was re-introduced and people were bitching about the weight, ours are now exceeding it :lol1:

Last edited:

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
Don't BS, you said what you meant............which is that all 5.0 owners are cocky but won't race you cause you are a mild manner Cobra owner who's isn't cocky or big headed about his KB Cobra. Don't try to save face now.......

Hah I could care less man to be honest, especially about people taking smack back and forth on an online forum, and I could care even less about some mustang club who doesn't like me because I like to whine all the time about 5.0's, big deal.

I got beat by a 402 GTO and a lightly modded 5.0. I'm just trying to lose some more.

/butthurt /hater /whiner

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Hah I could care less man to be honest, especially about people taking smack back and forth on an online forum, and I could care even less about some mustang club who doesn't like me because I like to whine all the time about 5.0's, big deal.

I got beat by a 402 GTO and a lightly modded 5.0. I'm just trying to lose some more.

/butthurt /hater /whiner
Some people on the internet wont take it lightly when they see you or your car in person, just saying……..

Funny thing, you whining about the 5.0 owners when you're acting exactly the same as those that you are describing...

LightningSquid

Established Member
Shit I love Termi's and I'll run just about whatever in my mostly stock 5.0. I ran a older GT500 the other day up and down the bridge on 9A out here in Jacksonville and even if I got my ass whipped, I gave him the thumbs up.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Weak sauce, drop your 2cents in the next guys hat I dont need it, if it were you this guy started this thread about and you were the one using common sense at the time, it wouldnt rub you the right way either. Get somewhere and sit down... no one is talking to or about you...

Since you are not the OP how is it alright for you to comment but not me?

Am I using common sense again?

When you graduate from high school these things will make more sense.

Also, after your 1st month at SVTP forums you will probably understand how things work but let me explain....

Someone posts, aka the "OP", people log onto the forum and comment about what was posted. You are not having a one way conversation.

Are you new to the intranet and web surfing?

AOL is running a great deal on dial-up now go check it out...

Riptide

Established Member
LOL @ a 3800lb. car being "fat" while the 3500lb. car is some sort of featherweight.

They both need ****in jenny craig. The s197 is a freakin land yacht.

saleenpowered07

Established Member
alot of 5.0 owners used to be cobra owners. the only arrogant ones are the ones that havent actually sat in and gone for a ride in the other car be it a cobra or a 5.0 . Both are ford , BOTH MUSTANGS and both fast. respect is well deserved by both cars.

^^ This thread should have been over at this comment. But I see myself continuing to read on..

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
Some people on the internet wont take it lightly when they see you or your car in person, just saying……..

Funny thing, you whining about the 5.0 owners when you're acting exactly the same as those that you are describing...

Just trying to stir some feathers and get some runs in, so many 5.0's here but haven't been able to run all but one. Guess I'm just itching to run more, and if some people can't separate themselves from their internet and the real world then there are some bigger problems going on.

Last edited:

Sleven

You Don't Say That
Established Member
badass_zps57b2fec5.png

Last edited:

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
LOL @ a 3800lb. car being "fat" while the 3500lb. car is some sort of featherweight.

They both need ****in jenny craig. The s197 is a freakin land yacht.

Lmfao!!!!!!!

True story. My pig is nearly 3900 lbs with me in it. Still pulls like a go-kart though.

Sorry OP, you are not beating on a 5.0. 8ve never heard of one losing, especially to a KB Cobra, so good luck with that. :stirpot: :lol:

J/K

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread