5.4 Forged Piston & Rod Kit Specials start @ $889 from MMR- Modular Mustang Racing

jhager172

Established Member
my truck has 109K miles on it. should i rebuild the entire engine or could i get away with just swapping the rods and still have good engine life left in it?

Last edited:

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yes, in fact this has been asked quite a bit over the phone and we are happy to do so, let us know how we can help, we are also going to run 1 more end of the year shortblock sale that will be in the 2500 range with free shipping if you are interested in that- layaway also available.

tv559

Established Member
Yes, in fact this has been asked quite a bit over the phone and we are happy to do so, let us know how we can help, we are also going to run 1 more end of the year shortblock sale that will be in the 2500 range with free shipping if you are interested in that- layaway also available.

How much would I have to pay as a deposit? Also would these pistons be good with nitrous?

Thanks,

tv559

Established Member
Would these pistons be good with nitrous? Also could you pm me the total including shipping and tax because I live in cali aswell:(

Users who are viewing this thread