5.6 on the Richter baby

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Small by California standards, but we had a rolling good time! ;-)

I'm on the Central Coast and the epicenter was just north of me, 7 miles east of Milpitas. That's in the San Jose area for you non-Californians!

Stewart

bgstew6

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
Established Member
fires, mud slides and quakes...got to love it...

cant wait to get back home here in the next couple of days LOL

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Damn, we dont get too many earthquakes up here... I miss them. I will take an earthquake over a hurricane or tornado any day of the week. Atleast when its over, ill know where my shit is.

amacvey

Established Member
haha yea nothing like hearing that quake coming up and given you a little shake then running away.

themadgnome

I don't talk stock
Established Member
On the other coast, we had a "hurricane" scare... Actually it's just a tropical storm that will barely brush our coast. Lame by our standards but enough to get my professor to cancel class tomorrow:banana:. No international Relations B.S. for me!!!

On the other hand, I'm glad to hear everything is okay.:beer:

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Damn, we dont get too many earthquakes up here... I miss them. I will take an earthquake over a hurricane or tornado any day of the week. Atleast when its over, ill know where my shit is.

Yeah but i know when that fu<ker is comming! i can pack my shit up and move it............ your shit falls into a hole to the center of the earth!

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Yeah but i know when that fu<ker is comming! i can pack my shit up and move it............ your shit falls into a hole to the center of the earth!

I'm 42 years old and have lived my whole life right here on the Monterey Peninsula. In that time, the 1989 Earthquake that rocked the Watsonville/Santa Cruz and San Francisco area was the closest we've come to falling into the center of the earth! LOL!

I'd rather take that frequency, over the three or four major 'canes (not including the few "small" ones) that smash into the east coast every year.

Stewart

cthunder

Established Member
imagine what all the rich folk are doing in carmel right now... they're probably freaking out and calling the mayor demanding an advance notice in earthquakes!

good to see ya'll are ok!

Users who are viewing this thread