5 Filipinos vs 30 Mexicans

Status
Not open for further replies.

KzooMuscle

Established Member
I'm half Filipino, my mom is Flip, and she is one feisty woman!! Boxing in the Philippines has been huge for a long time, even before Pacquiao. They're a bunch of little scrappers. I'm not surprised by the result of this...they don't back down from anyone or any situation when pushed to their limits.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Never intentionally piss off a Filipino. Ask the Japanese soldiers of WWII why you shouldn't piss off a Filipino.

cobraless

Established Member
Imagine trying to explain to someone in a suburban neighborhood from the 1950's there would be wild animals running around your neighborhood yelling the N word while having a street brawl.. What??? Welcome to the new America.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
Perhaps the producers of "The purge" weren't so crazy after all... amazing the amount of stupid, low class violence that pollutes this country.

A few of those Filipinos appeared to have some form of training. Good for them for absolutely humiliating the other "fighters"

Last edited:

nonliberal

Established Member
Edited by L.L............NO MORE WARNINGS GUYS.

Last edited by a moderator:

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Surprised we never saw a gun or knife get flashed. That is the real concern these days when a fight breaks out. You just never know.

Superhawk2002

Established Member
Where in the US are people fighting down decent streets for that long without the police showing up? It's not like in a back alley -- those are decent cars, decent houses, nice lawns, etc. Where are the "adults"? No old man on the corner to break up the fights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread