5 Filipinos vs 30 Mexicans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
lol 1 many pacquio or how ever you spell it and all filipinos are tough, fighter people.

gay vid, dumb group or mexicans that DO NOT represent the majority

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
I searched for this same video on YouTube just so I can read more funny comments about it, and came upon this:

No wonder Pac's 15-2 against Messicans, lol.

:lol::lol:

what a ridicules statement

brucesvt

Established Member
All I see in that video is 5 Filipinos and 30 pussies. The group of 5 stood their ground.

This

didnt watch the whole vid but its real pathetic that it could not have been even 5 on 5 and thats it. I guess i am a little old (32 yrs old) because thats the way it was in my day lol

Steve@BAS

Established Member
There is a guy at 3:20 or so in their just Ipading the fight. Can't stop thinking "Let me just IPAD that shit" lol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Couldnt tell who was who... Lol... Pacific Islanders owned that that Mexican ass, embarrassing rep for the Mexicans...

Mystic03

Established Member
is it just me or do they all close their eyes, swing and hope to hit someone?

mustang_00

Established Member
that would have been awesome if kimbo came out of nowhere and one punched ko'd everyone!!! that vid sucked.

blwn306

Established Member
I'm Hispanic and never understood why they like to say ******? Makes no sense to me...I usually say pos lol my culture has truly gone to crap I see it everyday. What I've learned getting into boxing you can't be fat and try and fight. Those philipinos looked to be in better shape, probably why they did well

oster910

Turboman
Established Member
I always try to imagine a scenario like this when I can legally defend my self , I always have something weather it's knuckle dusters or a knife or a gun , what a shame people fight like this
When I was younger I fought a lot I got kicked out from 3 schools but I always backed up my actions especially in middle school
There was only once when my twin brother helped me out
And it's because a little black kid was chocking me but we took care of that issue lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread