5 Million Dollar Garage

Teal Terminator

Established Member
I hope he has some cool cars in the other garage b/c what was downstairs sucked. Not to mention, is that elevator the only way to get in and out of the "downstairs" b/c it looks like it takes 15 minutes to go up and down.

And not trying to be a hater but I think it's a complete waste to have all those motorcycles and to never ride them or even start them. I feel the same way about cars... drive them, use them, enjoy the, don't let them sit and "rot." But I suppose when you have that much money you can have 100 you don't ride/drive and probably 100 others that you do. Sweet garage but I wanted to see 5 million dollars worth of cars in his 5 million dollar storage facility.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
We discussed this in a post last year and I think someone mentioned that he knew the gentleman who owns the garage, and that he didn't want to have his collection shown on TV as to not invite any unwanted "guests".

61mmstang94

Established Member
I hope he has some cool cars in the other garage b/c what was downstairs sucked. Not to mention, is that elevator the only way to get in and out of the "downstairs" b/c it looks like it takes 15 minutes to go up and down.

And not trying to be a hater but I think it's a complete waste to have all those motorcycles and to never ride them or even start them. I feel the same way about cars... drive them, use them, enjoy the, don't let them sit and "rot." But I suppose when you have that much money you can have 100 you don't ride/drive and probably 100 others that you do. Sweet garage but I wanted to see 5 million dollars worth of cars in his 5 million dollar storage facility.

The thing is I suppose he doesn't have anything to prove. Common sense says his collection of cars just wasn't in the garage for filming this short episode. :idea:

Because you can nitpick but that garage(s) is absolutely amazing and innovative.

Don't be a jealous hater! :beer:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
welcome to years ago people…. that was one of the most premiere collections of newer cars in the usa….WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
So...that's the Corleone Compound from Godfather 2 right?

"Too pretty to ride."
Wowwwwwwwwwww

"What's the best thing about these motorcycles?"
"Chicks dig it."

We discussed this in a post last year and I think someone mentioned that he knew the gentleman who owns the garage, and that he didn't want to have his collection shown on TV as to not invite any unwanted "guests".
Yeah I'm sure this guy really has to worry about security :rollseyes

I'll stop

Last edited by a moderator:

11_Ingot5.0

Established Member
All that money and a underground garage to hold a Jeep, a chevy cruize, discovery, audi A4 wagon, Chevy truck and an old mercedes. Wasted too much money on motorcycles n not enough on sports cars.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Hahahaha the comments keep comming the estate Sierra Star was on the market at that time still is I think and the collection had been sold off again people your talking years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread