500hp '03 Cobra vs '13 GT500 and muchhh more

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
lol nice streetfighter music! who were those ufc guys at the end?

anyways nice races, your videos are pretty sick +2 rep!

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Background story...

Original fight was Crusty and shirtless guy. Was all over shirtless guy coming into the parking lot from inside to take a piss by our cars, then walked into our circle where we were talking. Well Crusty was being a smartass to him because the guy was drunk, and we didn't want him there. He after 20min comes out with his friends talking shit and got psycho and took his shirt off. Everyone agree'd 1 on 1... well after Crusty got the guy to submit twice, he came running at him a third time after letting him go, and jc052685 pushed him causing shirtless dude to fall over. Black dude then cracks jc from the backside, hit's him in the face and he fell and rolled his ankle pretty bad. Then shirtless dude gets back up to come at jc or crusty, and nasty chevelle takes him down and hits him a few good times, then black dude rushed nasty. Turned camera off after the choke out, his buddies made it seem like they were taking him home. Then by the time I turned it back on it was already to nasty and original guy. All of this after a whole night of racing at 5am outside Denny's after all you can eat pancakes lol.

Last edited:

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Great vid. Bonus footage was HILARIOUS! The street fighter music was a cherry on top :beer:

It was better first upload. When the screen went black before bonus footage "No one likes the tuna here! Ya, well I do." Then during the fight had the watch yo, watch yo, watch yo back song :lol1: Youtube noticed the song, gave me copyright bs, made the video unable to view for mobile devices and shit. I just added another good fighting song lol.

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
OEM FTW haha.

to all those guys...fighting or whatever you wanna call that :bored:

fordvicious32v

Established Member
Hahaha omg this video was 2 funny typical black dude at the end lol, he would of gotten dropped also. Streetfighter music was epic, all that was missing was a hadukaen lol

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
lol at the tiny ass dude behind the black guy at the end. He looked like he was gonna do a lot of damage. :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread