500hp '03 Cobra vs '13 GT500 and muchhh more

cobra gt350

Established Member
Great video! i'm not a good fighter but I know I'm not that bad lol if he took a piss outside by my car I probably would of done far worse to him... you guys were too nice

61mmstang94

Established Member
Wtf is that shit at the end? Lol

Must be some of our resident keyboard warriors in action.

Last edited:

1badsilversvt

turn up the boost
Established Member
Good races but the fights.....
myrety3a.jpg

Those were hilarious, I think everyone was drunk. They looked like Jerry springer fights! EPIC! Music was a great choice to!!!!!!!!'nn

dizzygoat

Established Member
Sounds like one or both parties involved in the fight was looking for trouble.

Great video! i'm not a good fighter but I know I'm not that bad lol if he took a piss outside by my car I probably would of done far worse to him... you guys were too nice

Seriously, its not like dude p!ssed on your/his car, he pissed beside it? Anything more than a verbal assault is overboard IMO.

GREAT video as always!!!! I love the unique setups, and plethora of different types of vehicles racing.

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Sounds like one or both parties involved in the fight was looking for trouble.

Seriously, its not like dude p!ssed on your/his car, he pissed beside it? Anything more than a verbal assault is overboard IMO.

GREAT video as always!!!! I love the unique setups, and plethora of different types of vehicles racing.

Ya he pissed away from our cars in the grass, just happened to be near them. He was the one that kept insisting on fighting, and taunted my buddy for a solid 5 min talking a ton of shit, then he hit my buddy first. If you really watch the video, the guy with his shirt on is saying take him home I don't want to fight him over and over. None of us were looking to do anything after being out that late and eating all them pancakes lol.

peteypab2133

Established Member
All you can eat pancakes. They cause fights every time I go there.

Awesome video, but the fight scene reminded me of two people swatting bees from stinging them while being shoeless on hot cement.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
Cool vid. I really hope that fight was just 2 buddies messing around......otherwise.....that was extremely weak sauce

Sent from my huge ass SAMSUNG NOTE using tapatalk 2

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
God damn not everyone walking the streets is a ****ing mma fighter. Like I said they were 2 normal guys, one was pissy drunk, the other was tired and full as **** off pancakes. Let's see some of your fight's, im sure you're all the next world champ. Thanks to everyone for all the positive feedback.

61mmstang94

Established Member
God damn not everyone walking the streets is a ****ing mma fighter. Like I said they were 2 normal guys, one was pissy drunk, the other was tired and full as **** off pancakes. Let's see some of your fight's, im sure you're all the next world champ. Thanks to everyone for all the positive feedback.

Calm down, dude. Everybody complimented the video and theyre just laughing at the fight. How can you not laugh watching two dough boys duking it out? One drunk without a shirt and the other just ate a stack of pancakes and now they're in the parking lot going at it.

Get a sense of humor, man...because that's hilarious. :beer:

Last edited:

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Calm down, dude. Everybody complimented the video and theyre just laughing at the fight. How can you not laugh watching two dough boys duking it out? One drunk without a shirt and the other just ate a stack of pancakes and now they're in the parking lot going at it.

Get a sense of humor, man...because that's hilarious. :beer:
I have a great sense of humor, I thought the fight was funny too... but all the lame fight talk is getting old. Maybe using a the **** word twice made me seem mad, but im really not. Just trying to prevent more of the same posts in here again, and again, and againnnn...

Last edited:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Cool races.

As for the fights, it's a good thing neither of those two morons could actually fight at all and no one got hurt. I've got pre-teens at my gym who throw better punches than those guys. :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread