506hp

elmo0244

Established Member
i talked to this guy at the track last night he said he had a 8lb lower,a k&n rai, 3in exhuast from the manifold's back and delk performance custom tune and he made 506hp and 536tq on a mustang dyno.is possible?i think the number's are std.

p.s unported blower and stock upper.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
he was bsing you...most likely he doesn't have anything to do with his car, and he is the type to take it to a tuning shop and pick it up in a few weeks...while paying way too much for parts, and then the tuner tells him that he has way more power than he really does...and the guy goes around all happy, then one day he puts it on a dyno and the car doesn't make nearly as much power as it should.....

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Originally posted by dgussin1
he was bsing you...most likely he doesn't have anything to do with his car, and he is the type to take it to a tuning shop and pick it up in a few weeks...while paying way too much for parts, and then the tuner tells him that he has way more power than he really does...and the guy goes around all happy, then one day he puts it on a dyno and the car doesn't make nearly as much power as it should.....

My thoughts EXACTLY.....some people are very oblivious and ignorant.

Users who are viewing this thread