510hp/540 Ft.tq Cobra Svt

Steeda30 said:
Typing like a f'ing idiot doesn't help with your credibility you know?

well if u dont like the way i stated it.....i didnt ask you to read it? IM not trying to sound like a jackass....but im not up here to start BS i guess everyone just likes to think so .....its what ever i really dont kare

2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member
Had you missed 4th gear ? i have a friend with 442 rwhp 461 rwtw and he trapped 120 , mine 461 rwhp481 tw and when i didnt go through this belt slip crap iv trapped 120
iv heard of alot of cobras with 435 -465 or so trapping 120
with 510 540 u should deffinetly have some higher trap speeds by a lil bit

Blown408 86GT

94GT 617 rwhp fun machine
Established Member
I think everyone is skeptical because for the mods you have, you should be running approximately 50 rwhp less than what you stated. And the trap speed...119 with change is about right for your mods. You can't blame them as it is really hard to believe...especially with no dyno sheet.

PS--that video proves nothing.

Last edited:

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
mikey lightning said:
why is everyone talking about trap speeds i never stated my trap speed?????
Yeah you did "my mph on my 11.88 @ 119.43"

That's really not a 500/500 trap speed for a full weight Cobra especially at that track which, from what I've read, is notoriously fast/well prepped. Your trap speed indicates a ~450 RWHP power level, which is in line with your listed mods.

I don't doubt the dyno showed those #'s, I just know that is not what your car is making with your mods and an unported blower with SAE correction.

What was your 1/8th MPH?

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
I would like to believe the numbers...just that since the 03/04 cobra's have been out you think there would be a few more factory freaks out there...in the range your in...

I really hope you prove us all wrong....good luck,,make us all believers!!!

im not out ot make you all believers first of all.....maybe you should all call my tuner and ask him......hes the one who tuned it......trank times me nothing to your hp....ever hear of a things called driver error? cuz im not perfect at driving thjis car yet.....comming from somone who drives cars with solid axles.....this irs is needs gettin used too

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Look most people here don't want to rag on you, or want you to leave (unless you get nasty). It is that your numbers are not just high, they are unreal for your mods.

Also your 1/4 mile speed (trap) is a fairly good indicator of your power levels. After all there are lots and lots of Cobra owners on here that know what these cars do on the Dyno and at the track with X,Y,and Z mods.

If you want to shut everyone up here, then take the car to another dyno and don't tell the guy your past numbers and see where you end up.

Last edited:

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
mikey lightning said:
im not out ot make you all believers first of all.....maybe you should all call my tuner and ask him......hes the one who tuned it......trank times me nothing to your hp....ever hear of a things called driver error? cuz im not perfect at driving thjis car yet.....comming from somone who drives cars with solid axles.....this irs is needs gettin used too
Hey Mikey, there are alot of people on this site with alot of knowledge. You just need to listen to the masses, everyone is not bashin on ya man, there just stating some facts, thats all.

:poke:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
no one has asked...what kind of dyno??

dyno number mean jack sh!t...period. my car dynoed 495 with all of similar mods 04cobracop has, and believe me I was PISSED, and my car has trapped 130 and is usually 127-128. And you cant claim high numbers. Steig had one car up in the 540 range. Search for a thread with something like "closing in on 550rwhp".

2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member
You can deffinetly still trap towards your cars max even with burning out .. in fact some people obtain a tad bit higher trap by burning out a tid of the line

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
2003 SVT ROUSH said:
You can deffinetly still trap towards your cars max even with burning out .. in fact some people obtain a tad bit higher trap by burning out a tid of the line

correct. spinning or less traction usually makes a higher trap. with traction Mikey will probably go 117-118 which is not even close for his "numbers"

oneqkgt

Established Member
I have a dyno and if a car is lean it will show a higher number. But when you go to the track it may not trap what you think it should from the dyno number. Trap speed tells the tune and tale. I would say somethings wrong before i showed someone a dyno number like that. Unless it had a ported blower.

well i went ot the track last night.....and i didnt do good.....i had a 12.5 with a 2.0 60ft....but my mph was way down it was a 113....my car seems really weak last night....i think maybe one of my coil packs or plugs is bad.....cuz i kinda hear a small poopin sound out the exhust nothing radlly loud just at idel.....i had this problem be4 with my lightning and it was a plug....but im on my way to the tuner today....so hopefully its a plug....but will see....

thank god it was nothing major......my bumass....it was my clutch....my clutch was pretty bad.......that explains why ...i did so bad last night....as far as the plugs they and the coil packs were fine....thank god....but as for my clutch its bad...... and suggestions on wut to get....i saw a RAM 650hp chatter free clutch kit to get thats looks good but people are tellin me to go with the centerforce dfx clutch 10spline kit? is that any good and will it hold up?.....also im looking for an automatic tranny....any know have any websites for that? thanks

Users who are viewing this thread