56 F100 with Coyote and 6R80

XW Coyote

Established Member
JM,

Do you have any pics of how you set your gear selector up for the 6R80. I know it's a cable operated selector on the transmission. I would like to see how you went about it.

Also did the harness connect up as easily as it appears. Or did you encounter any issues?

Cheers

JM01

Established Member
JM,

Do you have any pics of how you set your gear selector up for the 6R80. I know it's a cable operated selector on the transmission. I would like to see how you went about it.

Also did the harness connect up as easily as it appears. Or did you encounter any issues?

Cheers
Im sorry Neil, but I don't understand your question.
If you are asking about the transmission I used a custom made linkage from lokar.
Im using a flaming river column shifter to switch gears.
uploadfromtaptalk1466190246836.jpg

I didn't have problem with the wiring from PBH, the only problem was a bad PCM that they exchange on warranty (next day delivery).
The hard part was tuning the truck, finding the right RPMS to shift to the next gear, full throttle, etc
Feel free to ask me here's my email [email protected]

JM

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

XW Coyote

Established Member
Hi JM,

Sorry about the confusion. Those pics show me how you connected the cable to the trans. Thanks for the email address, I will use it when I have some more questions.

Cheers

03'Darin

Established Member
Man what a beautiful truck! Nice work!

I've got a buddy that's currently building a 56' 100 with full FR500C Driveline, suspension and brakes.

Users who are viewing this thread