Semi user friendly
Established Member
Big enough for wall paper...
I love this car!!!
P4050140.gif
:coolman: :thumbsup:

chrisle7220

Established Member
Great pics man. It seems like your really enjoying your cobra. hope you like it so far. I also have a license plate frame on my car which i hate. Wish i lived in a different state, but its no big deal.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Originally posted by chrisle7220
Great pics man. It seems like your really enjoying your cobra. hope you like it so far. I also have a license plate frame on my car which i hate. Wish i lived in a different state, but its no big deal.
Thanks man... I almost got black too ... but when I found out I could get a mystic @ D plan....... well Gotta have it!
I love that color.... er ..... colors:coolman:

Ya if I could have, I would have not had them put the LP frame on.... but it was already on, sitting on the lot.... and it's the law here in Texas...
So pick yer battles I say, and that is one confrontation that is never going to happen... now

Last edited:

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
car looks amazing...
only thing i have to ask is... why do so many people on here keep saying "56k stay away!" i have 56k and the pictures load in like 5 seconds!

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
I can't believe you let them put that front tag bracket on your Mystic!! I woud have been SO pissed. F front tag bracket laws, on a car like that w/ paint like that, its NOT getting drilled! I didn't even do mine and its just plain ol black.

Gorgeous car though, I drove by the dealership last nite and they had 2 Mystics- 1 coupe and 1 vert and I drooled all over em. So beautiful!!

chrisle7220

Established Member
well in Texas its the law. When i went to get my cobra, it too had the license plate frame on. Wasnt too big of a deal, but the pics ive seen with it off looks so much better. There is this one license plate frame i looked at that had the mounting brackets under the top mouth of the car, so the holes werent seen from the front. Does anyone know what im talking about? kinda hard to explain, but i think it was posted on here a few months back.

2000 MGT

Originally posted by chrisle7220
well in Texas its the law.

technically you just have to have it displayed to where an officer of the law can see it......you could've just put the plate in your windshield and kept thebracket off

atleast that's how Ohio is on front plates

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice car! I love the chrome wheels with the MC paint. Too bad about the license frame. I know how strict they are in Texas.

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Nice pics Jimmysidecarr, see what a little sunlight does for the picson these cars?

I think from here on out we should post pics of our cars from the sides & back:shrug:

99cobraclone

Established Member
I'm glad I live in PA, we don't have front plates. If I move to another state I will never under and circumstances put a front plate on, no matter what the price would be.

RyClef331

Established Member
yeah the first thing i noticed was the plate frame too...i'd be pissed. I'd stick it in the windsheild, behind the lower opening on the bottom....or just plain move.

Users who are viewing this thread