592.9 tq on stock eaton !

03redfiresnake

Established Member
I just got back from Amazon Racing ! Thank you to Rick, Jason and LInn, wow !! 512.76 hp and 592.9 tq !!! -sae corrected, dj.........this car pulls like sh*t !!!!!!!!! they added 3.0 rr upper pulley, plugs and reburned my diablosport chip. I couldn't be more happy and they are a great group of professionals !!!:beer:

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
Corrected....?

What are they uncorrected?

IMPOSSIBLE.

Rwick7

Established Member
apten blower? Sounds like they have the highest dyno in town...din't someone just make big numbers on that dyno last week?

Either way...good numbers

Juiced-03

Established Member
I believe it when I see that 6lb lower in your sig along with that upper pulley! With Rick tuning it there is no end to the potential!

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
IMO the important thing is to get your dyno numbers on the same dyno your baseline was on. The improvement margin is more important than the actual numbers, which can vary widely from dyno to dyno.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The numbers do appear to be a bit off, but you've got one nice package for sure. Bear in mind that Linn is getting 502 (if I remember right) and she has a couple of "secret" mods done by hubby Rick. LOL! So unless you're running a ported blower you really won't see more than 500 at the rear wheels. Or nitrous, of course. My guess is that you're up around 490-495 at the rear wheels (SAE) on the Dynojet based on the mods in your sig.

P.S. So you liked the new Amazon shop? They do some great work. I hope to be visiting them in the near future.

Last edited:

ALA G8R

Banned
Are you sure about 592tq. Assuming that was calculated at 4000 RPM you would be putting down 450hp@4000rpm????

Silver 03 Cobra

You said they added the mods in your post. What other mods do you have like exhaust, CAI-TB and/or lower pulley.

Are you converting the dyno numbers to crank? 435 at the wheels would be 512 at the crank. 435 sounds about right for the mods you have listed.

Last edited by a moderator:

mm49

Established Member
Originally posted by 03redfiresnake
I agree with everyone - I can't wait until it warms up again to get it on the track !

So you agree with everyone !! Is that to say then you agree your DYno #s are off, need to be corrected to SAE, need to post a Dyno sheet... ??

03redfiresnake

Established Member
I agree all dynos are different, this particular dyno was just calibrated last week, the numbers are corrected to sae, and I don't have the time to argue with people, just sharing my numbers for people that are thinking about different mod combos - I will post my dyno sheet for feedback from everyone once I have it.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
IMO the important thing is to get your dyno numbers on the same dyno your baseline was on. The improvement margin is more important than the actual numbers, which can vary widely from dyno to dyno.
You hit the nail on the head. The number is not whats important, because the numbers can vary. One guy showed me a dyno sheet saying me made 491rwhp but then we dyno'd together one day and he put down 445rwhp SAE.

But if you have a baseline run before a mod, then you can really see how much power you have gained.

You said you have a 6lb lower with the 3.0 upper so maybe its possible. But thats still high. Were you there when they did the dyno?

mm49

Established Member
Not arguing ! It just when you post # that are much higher than other posted Dyno's with same or very similar mods . Everyone tends to be a little skeptical. Or at least question the correction factor. The TQ is the # I question. THe HP is possible with those Modds, but that TQ is enormous for a Stock Eaton running that much Boost.

How much Boost are you seeing ? And was this with Race Gas ?

Thanks

03redfiresnake

Established Member
keven, I was there, the first run with the first burn yielded 515 hp and 569 tq, then rick reflashed and we came up with my current numbers. mm-49 - I am no expert on this but it would seem strange that only the tq number would be off, I would think both numbers would be off, (and I know some people think they are). anyway, this was on 93 -94 octane shell gas, nice cool night. I did not see the boost number.

03redfiresnake

Established Member
I noticed on the graph, tq peaked at 3750 and things dropped off at 5750, air fuel was 11.8 to 12.1, I believe. rick did not have the printer hooked up, this was viewed off the screen.

mm49

Established Member
Wow ! 93-94 Pump gas with a 3.00" upper and a 6lb lower. You are a Brave Soul. Asssuming you had no belt slip you should be seeing peak boost of around 20lbs. Do you know how much timing was added ? I would think you are close to detonation with that much boost on pump gas. Be Careful !

Users who are viewing this thread