5th All-Members GTG - Saturday, June 19, 2010!!

wheelhopper

Established Member
Well, I got the '03 out of the garage, moved all the junk around, pulled the '95 out, pulled the '03 back in, and washed the '95.

I'll see you guys in the morning. Not sure what I am bringing yet, but I'll check the list before I come and grab something before I head up.

TRBO VNM

ready to roll. Cleaning will have to be done there.

Not going on the cruise after though. Oh well.

d88c92ce.jpg

CobraMan69

Established Member
hey guys i got called into work this morning so ill be late but still there around 130 maybe
nice engine jason like the valve covers

blownnotcher

MACA Resident MMA Fighter
Established Member
sorry to hear dhenderson67......I also am out due to a family members passing only ours happened a while ago, and had to deal with the estate today..... hope everyone is safe and has a good day

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
Had a fun time, hope you all made it back ok. Only 1 slight mishap...not too bad :D I swear when I saw that puff of smoke I thought someone had locked it up. Then when I saw you 2 pull off, I thought for sure you had been rear ended.

I'll upload my pics later, got a few good ones. TRBO VNM has the sickest cobra I've seen, I jizzed in my pants numerous times today. Perfect, and mint.

Edit: The guy with the white GT500 and blue stripes that left early at the ice cream place, can you PM me?

Last edited:

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Yup def great time for sure!! The guy with the white gt500 is Tdoh.

Good to see everyone out and about today!

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
great times..even without my car..it never fails. seems like my fuel regulator is acting up and dumping too much fuel..(i hope) we will see this week

i didnt take any pics so please post them u[p

viper82489

Established Member
just got home, had a good time but man am I beat. The cruise was a little crazy especially when Chris' tire blew out, Ill post some pics when I get them uploaded.

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
First picture is jizz in your pants warning...

I have a lot more, but I'm going to a tractor pull in PA on the bike tonight, so I'll upload them later.

DSCN0672.jpg

DSCN0629.jpg

DSCN0665.jpg

DSCN0688.jpg

TRBO VNM

Definitely a great time. Thank you mustafa for getting this setup and cooking. You did a great job. Those who said they would come and didn't, your loss.

Don, sorry about your father and hope everything works out for the best. Keep your head up.

Chris is changing wheels now. I guess that is one good thing when you have a roller sitting around.

Thanks for the compliments as well. The car turned out pretty good but IMO, it was still I little dirty and there are some other things I would like to add to it. It performed flawless today. This turbo is the real deal.

Anyone that took pics, I would love some high quality ones emailed to me if you could. I lost all mine from before when my external drive took a dump.

Thanks
Jason

Boobinspector

Established Member
Definetlly was a awsome day. Mustafa outstanding job BRAVO ZULU to you my friend. Jason as always man your car is flawless and the new turbo is beastly man.

Don sorry about your loss my prayers and best wishes to you.

Hey Rodney maybe next time man. It was pretty cool getting her up to 130. And then when we got to that stop light. That lady yelled out of her Jeep calling us all in her words " YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF A## H####".

Users who are viewing this thread