6/30 North Dallas........

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
White_lightning said:
DHG.. 95% of the domestics i race against want to run from a roll. So please dont act as if its a "supra" thing..:)

Who said roll? I said SIXTY roll...the race is already 1/4 over at 60..not just getting started :bored:

Although I went from a 60 punch with foof once and my car did feel really strong.

Last edited:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Your car always feel strong, and it's not because it is.

It's because you used to drive a bullitt, and even worse, before that a WS6.

:D

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
foofinator said:
Your car always feel strong, and it's not because it is.

It's because you used to drive a bullitt, and even worse, before that a WS6.

:D

Just because your car doesn't respond well to mods is no reason to take it out on me :bored:

Wh1teLightning

DHG BULLITT said:
Who said roll? I said SIXTY roll...the race is already 1/4 over at 60..not just getting started :bored:

Although I went from a 60 punch with foof once and my car did feel really strong.
well:) if you dont like a 60 roll.. dont race me:) im just a mid 400 rwhp 4000lbs supra.. i shouldnt be a challenge to any of you 480+ rwhp cobras:)

Wh1teLightning

NaSSty Nate said:
So David, how heavy are those sandbags?
nate.. whats funny is.. i have never lied about my car:) i have always stated the most it made is 442 rwhp. and it is still missing on 5 cyl.. clutch is still slipping.. and well it still weights 4000lbs with me in it.. why would i lie about it?

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
White_lightning said:
foof.. you should walk me.. you make 60 rwhp more then me and are a few hundred lbs lighters.
:) i just have to hope my clutch holds.. lol!
I'd like to see that race. :rockon:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
We've already run and it's on video.. that's before a port + a lower pulley.. roughly 50 rwhp and 50 rwtq less than where I am now. That night he said his car was missing on a bunch of cylinders etc etc, I think he's wanted a clean rematch.. and I understand that. I'm looking for some clean rematches too.

Paul, that's another car I need to run again!

Man ok, here's my list of cars I need to race.

1. JKD from a roll :cryying:
2. White_lightning from a roll :cryying:
3. 'little white SS' from a dead stop :thumbsup:

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
It will be a better run. We took it back to HPP and had the code deleted. P0571, with a bigger stall the computer thinks the stock stall is still there and slipping so it put the car in a limp mode and locks you into a gear. It didnt like spinning.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
Paul's_03SVT said:
It will be a better run. We took it back to HPP and had the code deleted. P0571, with a bigger stall the computer thinks the stock stall is still there and slipping so it put the car in a limp mode and locks you into a gear. It didnt like spinning.

****ing chevy thinks it knows better than the driver. Are you guys comming to the track on the 8th?

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
WOMACK03 said:
****ing chevy thinks it knows better than the driver. Are you guys comming to the track on the 8th?
My bro will cruise out there with you guys, I will be at hooters watching tito and shamrock kicking each others asses. :rockon:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Paul's_03SVT said:
I know a little white camaro that will run you.
I know better than to mess with a stalled LS1 from a stop, at least when I'm on street tires. :(

JKD

Banned
Paul's_03SVT said:
My bro will cruise out there with you guys, I will be at hooters watching tito and shamrock kicking each others asses. :rockon:

I'll be at home watching it on my own big screen. :-D

I'm gonna get some tires before i race ya again Foof. If nothing else for safety reason, car is a handful on street tires as it is.

White_Lightning - You are more full of shit then a Thanksgiving turkey. :lol:

Wh1teLightning

foofinator said:
We've already run and it's on video.. that's before a port + a lower pulley.. roughly 50 rwhp and 50 rwtq less than where I am now. That night he said his car was missing on a bunch of cylinders etc etc, I think he's wanted a clean rematch.. and I understand that. I'm looking for some clean rematches too.

Paul, that's another car I need to run again!

Man ok, here's my list of cars I need to race.

1. JKD from a roll :cryying:
2. White_lightning from a roll :cryying:
3. 'little white SS' from a dead stop :thumbsup:

foof. the problem is that the race that everyone saw wasnt what i have heard about. you and the white supra jumped and i locked you with you being 1/2 car ahead.. the white supra left us and the last part of the video was as such,,me 1/2 car behind, but i pulled passed you about 1/2 car and shut down.. everyone there following us saw this. bottom line.. if you are making 500 rwhp, you should pull about 5-6 cars easy on my car as i am not making any more power then i was that night( hopeing my clutch holds).. Let me know when you have some time. and we can line them up.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
The guy in the other supra thought as I did that I was still ahead, as he told me later at another meet.. I did let out and the video shows that you stayed in it after, maybe that's what happened. I have no reason to lie..

If you watch the video you clearly see my headlights ahead and then there are probably a few seconds after the view cuts away and we all let out.

You are saying you went from half a car back to half a car in front in a few seconds, when we were dead locked the whole run.. that'd be pretty hard to do.

I remember you sent me a PM for a rematch about this discrepency and I answered you that night to name a time and a place. That was a year ago or so, and this is the first I've heard about it.

I'm always up for some races man, how about Friday night. I just don't feel like going as fast as we did last time.

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread