6/30 North Dallas........

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Lol I have been saying the same thing, im just waiting on the sheetmetal intake to be finished for the turbo setup. At least I got my coilovers in and CC plates for the kit in at least.

JKD

Banned
snakebitten1975 said:
Lol I have been saying the same thing, im just waiting on the sheetmetal intake to be finished for the turbo setup. At least I got my coilovers in and CC plates for the kit in at least.

Lil FYI- no one gives a F*** :kaboom:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
JKD, you got lucky foo, lucky my shit broke and I didn't have an extra :D. I had just been thinking earlier today.. isn't it time that my car ate another fuel rail pressure sensor? Yep.

That was a bad failure, I ran all the redlights on the way home with my flashers on and it would stall unless I was on the gas pedal, that sucks when you lose power steering.

But I'm a super dumb ass, after the first time we took off I felt it go out at the top of the gear, but I figured I could give it another shot. My car didn't feel the same way.

Now I have to change the oil and plugs.. They're all ****ed up I'm sure.

I just want a good clean race, your car looks crazy fast.

Last edited:

JKD

Banned
snakebitten1975 said:
your even funnier in person, im not wasting another breath on you, lol.

It figures you would come back here and talk some more shit now that you are safe behind your keyboard. Consider yourself lucky that you left in the same condition you arrived in. Who's the E-thug now? You got punked out and wouldnt do shit about it.

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:
JKD, you got lucky foo, lucky my shit broke and I didn't have an extra :D. I had just been thinking earlier today.. isn't it time that my car ate another fuel rail pressure sensor? Yep.

That was a bad failure, I ran all the redlights on the way home with my flashers on and it would stall unless I was on the gas pedal, that sucks when you lose power steering.

But I'm a super dumb ass, after the first time we took off I felt it go out at the top of the gear, but I figured I could give it another shot. My car didn't feel the same way.

Now I have to change the oil and plugs.. They're all ****ed up I'm sure.

I just want a good clean race, your car looks crazy fast.

Lucky? Naw, your car runs good. You can ask Trey though, I had no traction and he was right behind me and I was still driving past you. Once it hooked you would have gotten walked pretty bad. No shit talkin, just being honest. We'll give it another try sometime.

Looks like you have your hands full with that PI swap. I have to say I am impressed you are doing that. Most Terminator guys don't get their hands dirty with their lil pulley swap mods. Very cool. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread