6 weeks to go!!!

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
Just finished up tubular K member, and solid swap, goin for gear setup next week and alignment.....And waiting on somethin else from UPS man to easily put me in 10's. :coolman:

Ct.TOPGUN

Established Member
I can't wait for the weather to get a bit warmer and it will be time to hit the streets. Maybe I will see some of you around the Berlin Pike as I head up that way a couple of times each cruise season.

I personally will be in pursuit of a 9 second pass with the MP blower before upgrading to a bigger power adder. Hope I get it early on in the season so I have time to get the new combo dialed in and go after JLP's street Lightning record currently at 9.51. Gonna be a lot of fun!

Jim

f2hatch

Established Member
I can't wait for the weather to get a bit warmer and it will be time to hit the streets. Maybe I will see some of you around the Berlin Pike as I head up that way a couple of times each cruise season.

I personally will be in pursuit of a 9 second pass with the MP blower before upgrading to a bigger power adder. Hope I get it early on in the season so I have time to get the new combo dialed in and go after JLP's street Lightning record currently at 9.51. Gonna be a lot of fun!

Jim
You more than likey will see me up there. I go up every weekend seeing how i'm right in Meriden.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
I got a eaton that I am exterior polishing right now with a 2.76 on it, I am sending it to Posi for a race port with a port matched Dragon TB... I may or may not do a lower pulley I think if she makes over 500rwhp on just the upper then I might stay with that and then grab myself a little bit of the spray to use when needed. I got some other mods coming as well. Instead of the lower pulley and injectors I am investing in slicks for the stock wheels.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member

Jim

9mph is a big jump on the bottle! 150 shot??

what are you driving?

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
from the looks of it i will be able to keep the car and carry on with what i was gonna do. so you at the track!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
picking up my car tomorrow

|
|
V

Flame suit on...it's my first car so go easy :)

Users who are viewing this thread