60-160 in my 03 Cobra

Intervention302

Established Member
Good pull, but did you notice the puff of black smoke during a gear change? Is that normal?

He used my tuner and I totally trust him without a doubt.

Tuned over 400 cobras. Maybe most of them do it?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Well this thread went downhill faster than a greased bobsled.

Curious OP you buy a longblock or shortblock from MMR? Why go with Crower over their own Cams? Any more details on the build?

Intervention302

Established Member
Well this thread went downhill faster than a greased bobsled.

Curious OP you buy a longblock or shortblock from MMR? Why go with Crower over their own Cams? Any more details on the build?
He bought it modified. I tried to get some cam specs myself.

I have some custom Todd Warren cams going in this winter

StrayBullitt

Established Member
I LOL'd at bangin gears and passing queers :D

OP I can at least appreciate you waiting for no oncoming cars before doing a pull like that.. Banking on the other driver not making a mistake as well, in that instance.

rford13

Established Member
I LOL'd at bangin gears and passing queers :D

OP I can at least appreciate you waiting for no oncoming cars before doing a pull like that.. Banking on the other driver not making a mistake as well, in that instance.

There's more to this than anybody here knows as far as preparing for something like this, but at this point it doesn't matter. There's always risk, even in the most controlled environments.

bunits19714

Established Member
Risk- that I do know about- 10 daysago I was running some top end logs to monitor 3-4 transmission flare( 3-4 shift happens at 156mph- ) car felt good so I stayed in it and around 165 the front chin splitter removed itself from the car mostly - the noise and the banging got my attention real quick- I thought I had blown a rear tire- ( I was on a road that made the road you were on look like the autobahn)

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Seems that you like Harleys and Rachel posts a bunch on pinterest. I can dig more if you want. Don't even poke the bear again, usually doesn't work out.

Intervention302

Established Member
He is a local guy to me. Nice guy, I think things just got out of hand here a bit

Not taking sides here, but everybody did come at the guy for let's be honest, not that much worse than the average cobra video.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
He is a local guy to me. Nice guy, I think things just got out of hand here a bit

Not taking sides here, but everybody did come at the guy for let's be honest, not that much worse than the average cobra video.

Not when he takes shots at me.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Future tip to OP: literally sidestep, ignore, those attacking you from here out. In this thread or otherwise. Just let the community take the heat and stand in your defense, and if they don't, so be it. It gets kind of ridiculous around here sometimes.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Future tip to OP: literally sidestep, ignore, those attacking you from here out. In this thread or otherwise. Just let the community take the heat and stand in your defense, and if they don't, so be it. It gets kind of ridiculous around here sometimes.

Grow a pair lol

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I take my licks. But sometimes this place is like a room full of menstruating women, and y'all just pile on.
With all respect, you're wrong. I think he made a huge mistake doing what he did and where he did it. It wasn't a "pile on."

Users who are viewing this thread