Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome car!
upload_2017-8-11_11-30-47.png

Awesome power!
upload_2017-8-11_11-30-51.png

Wanting to feel the speed (it can be hard to resist)!
upload_2017-8-11_11-30-55.png

Conditions?
upload_2017-8-11_11-31-22.png

Pretty much everyone likes to enjoy the thrill of a powerful motor, and your ride is stellar for sure. A high speed pull can be hard to resist. But the reality of that run is that it lasted 15 seconds on a 2-lane road and for the most part it was a passing zone in both directions. You couldn't have seen that far ahead before the run to know there were no cars coming from the opposite direction. Big risk. A car passing in the opposite lane could have greatly misjudged your speed once you're over 120. Had that happened neither you nor the oncoming car could have avoided a disaster. Very fortunate that the run ended with no hiccups. I get your willingness to risk your own life/car, but you've got to consider the other drivers. Be safe! Better to drive on over to New England Dragway and enjoy speed in a safer way.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice pull. Seems to be freight trainning up top.

Yes it was a 2 lane road but:

I did not see OP blow past anyone on the other lane.
Car gets up to 160 about as quick as stock 5.0 gets up to 120.
The road appeared to be a "saddle" type road. Where you can get a clear view of anything coming down the other lane.

To me, this is in ue same territory as a highway blast with clear field of view.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
One groundhog/deer/anything bigger than a squirrel runs out in front of you and you're in BIG trouble. Awesome car - no doubt. Damn it pulls crazy hard. But don't act like 2-lane ( or any public road ) is the place to do it. Shorter blasts...on a bigger road...are a better choice.

Just be a little more responsible and consider respecting the moderators.

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
That car looks like it's hauling ass! Slide a piece of folded up paper inside the gopro case to get rid of the rattle.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Op don't listen to the haters they're mad their car doesn't make that much power on 93. Keep banging gears passing queers dude

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Wut?

fangin2u

Established Member
Good pull. I've seen countless pulls done is as dangerous or more so on the street. That's just like they're opinion who cares. I have a Lysholm cobra also.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Anybody with shit to say to OP for what was a safe pull down a seemingly open country road, you're needed here.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I'll back up what has been said, and to the guys that support him, good luck to you as well. Stupid move, so much can happen so fast, especially at speeds like that. Think before you act, and this goes for pretty much everything in life. Don't like it, I don't care.

rford13

Established Member
I'll back up what has been said, and to the guys that support him, good luck to you as well. Stupid move, so much can happen so fast, especially at speeds like that. Think before you act, and this goes for pretty much everything in life. Don't like it, I don't care.

Funny, in a forum section where on just about every page there's videos of actual street racing, mostly in or around traffic, you guys are coming at me pretty hard.

As a (SUPER) moderator, it's kinda wierd you've singled me out to get all high and mighty over when there's so much content on your forum you could be criticizing and going after.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Funny, in a forum section where on just about every page there's videos of actual street racing, mostly in or around traffic, you guys are coming at me pretty hard.

As a (SUPER) moderator, it's kinda wierd you've singled me out to get all high and mighty over when there's so much content on your forum you could be criticizing and going after.

I haven't singled you out, I was just agreeing with others and giving crap to those that thought you did just fine in your actions. I don't look at every post in the place, just the ones I'm basically in charge of. Some threads just pop up based on views/replies and that's why I replied to this one. BTW, it's not my forum, and yes we are high and mighty. Kinda like the boss at work. It's a dictatorship.

Sent from my bunker

rford13

Established Member
I haven't singled you out, I was just agreeing with others and giving crap to those that thought you did just fine in your actions. I don't look at every post in the place, just the ones I'm basically in charge of. Some threads just pop up based on views/replies and that's why I replied to this one. BTW, it's not my forum, and yes we are high and mighty. Kinda like the boss at work. It's a dictatorship.

Sent from my bunker

10/4 pumpkin

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Anybody with shit to say to OP for what was a safe pull down a seemingly open country road, you're needed here.
Looks like you got that thread handled along with a few others. Plus I don't think the owners of those cars created that thread.

Users who are viewing this thread