600 rwhp 03' Cobra with Kenne Bell Video

LCCOBRA

Established Member
:thumbsup: That's the best thing I heard all day. Sick of hearing all those fart cans around town lol

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Brian,
YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!!:(
Here I am thinking (wait for the headswap - you can do it - wait for the head swap) Knowing my KB has been sitting in the Garqge for 4 1/2 weeks now!:mj:

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by ADR
Hey tofast, what octane gas are you running with 17lbs

93 Octane. I have been using Shell, but Patrick@Diablo told me to use Sunoco or Amoco preferably. No BAP and stock injectors.

ADR

Greased Lightning
Established Member
I can get 92 at one gas staion in my neighborhood, but mostly 91, but still on that,we could run what? about 15-16lbs ? After that Video, I will work out something, :lol:

Last edited:

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by ADR
I can get 92 at one gas staion in my neighborhood, but mostly 91, but still on that,we could run what? about 15-16lbs ?

I know of more then one person running 21# on 93 octane pump gas. It all has to do with what the timing is programmed at. When Patrick was testing Mikes car he only made 5 rwhp more with 19# over 17# part of it was due to slip, he does have a billetflow idler, and part was due to timing.

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
That was a TERRIBLE video.. do NOT post teasers on here, EVER. Now go back and BOTH of you hit it from a 2nd gear roll and lets see a 2-3-4 run between a KB vs. non KB car..! :)

Blades

Established Member
toofast: Very cool. Are you saying I dont need 55lb inj or BAP for the 600rwhp goal? I'll have my Cobra down in Florida in December. I keep on having setbacks that push me and the cobra from moving down. By December I should be all settled into a nice apartment with a nice snug garage at any cost.

More vids please. That is the epitome of a teaser

SVTVenom

HOOK'EM HORNS!
Established Member
[Dr. Evil] Haabbwahhh!!!! [/Dr. Evil] :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

<--------- Hopes for '03 Cobra in next few weeks and starts to save pennies for KB blower in the summer of '04.

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Thanks....perfect way for a salesman to start a Monday with a "gotta get one". That will take at least two 18 wheelers or two 10 wheel dumps.
Anybody need a new truck?

The Bald one

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Looks like she is running good toofast! That 2nd gear tire spin sneaks up on you, I had my back end come around me the other day and I didnt have the pedal to the floor, had to short shift to 3rd to get the back end to come back in line. The KB on these cars are just sick :). Im running a tad rich with my last tune from patraick but instead of sending chip back Im gonna bump it up to 19 or even 21psi and see where A/F sits :)

For fuel we have everything from 91 to 93 readily available, most stations in the city here are 92, I usually goto holiday for 93.

Users who are viewing this thread