$6000 - What do i do?

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
I need a "PeePee" operation!!! Please $end 6K ASAP!!!:shrug:

ChuteboxeL03

Established Member
Id swap out the 5.4 and prob throw in a 2.0 vtec, with a nice little wing, and supporting mods such as... stickers, 5 point racing harness, lots of carbon fibre, a ps3 or xbox, a bag of doritos, and one 5 inch can out the side, Youll still have plenty over for a turbo or any other interior mods.

noahdr

Established Member
How much could i conceivably get for my complete stock engine with 23k on it??
All this talk about built blocks has got the gears turning in my head lol.

FordFanStan

Established Member
Why do people persist on giving/offering advice when they have never had experience with that product??? Im sure sooner or later someone will be calling others out saying "you said I should do this" when "this" wasnt the best product to purchase. My .02 cents is only take advice or experiences from people that actually has had those experiences... Stan

FordFanStan

Established Member
Noahdr,

People will sell stock longblocks now days with low miles in the $2-2500 price range. Stock shortblocks usually go for $600-1000 price range... Stan

DarkShadow Drew

Boost Addicted
Established Member
I'd go with a built block like most have said, it would be nice to not have to worry about when the stocker will let go.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
FordFanStan said:
Why do people persist on giving/offering advice when they have never had experience with that product??? Im sure sooner or later someone will be calling others out saying "you said I should do this" when "this" wasnt the best product to purchase. My .02 cents is only take advice or experiences from people that actually has had those experiences... Stan
So are you saying that he shouldnt get a built block?? Now i dont know about builders but in general thats what i would have done

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
I would recommend going with a built long block. You wont have too much money for much else right now, but starting with a SOLID foundation, IMHO is the best way to start. I was hoping to be able to sell my stock long block, when i went built, but hey a rod went, and im going built sooner than planned.

Im a little biased (Im good friends with Billy, the owner of MSX) but i would also recommend an MSX built Long block. For 5375.00 plus the ride, it cant be beat. Especially since its the only long block that im aware of, that comes with a warranty. Just PM me if you have any questions at all.

Users who are viewing this thread